Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2022 is open now. Application has been accepting by department of government organization named as Agriculture Department. They are looking to recruit self-motivated, caliber and well-disciplined applicants. Agriculture department has announced positions in (Food Technologist, Agriculture Economist, Assistant Agronomist).
They are hiring candidates on contract basis. They are taking applicants for the project named as Establishment of Centre of Excellence for Olive Research and Training (CEFORT). This project is taking place at Barani Agriculture Research Institute, Chakwal.
also click below and apply:
Punjab holding domicile candidates can apply for this post.
Applicants holding degree of PhD / Masters in the relevant discipline with relevant experience is required to apply. The age of applicant should be between 25 to 45 years.
- Food Technologist
- Agriculture Economist
- Assistant Agronomist
visit below and apply now:
- Interested candidates can apply online at www.agripunjab.gov.pk
- Application form can be downloaded from above website.
- Applicants have to send an application form along with a CV and attested copies of an educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and 3 recent photographs should reach the following address Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore.
- Incomplete or late received applications shall not be accepted..
- Offered Salary: PKR , 100000 – 150000
- Age: 25 – 45 Years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Skills Level: Management, Administration
- Designations: Assistant,
also visit below:
Last Date to Apply Nov 21, 2022