Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is open now. Alberta University is a major Canadian research university located in Edmonton, Alberta. It was officially established in 1908 by an Alberta Act of Parliament which selected the University of Alberta location and provided funding. However, the history of higher education in Alberta started in 1910 when the normal school was set up in Calgary and Edmonton and elementary teachers were trained to provide standard elementary education across the province.
Alberta University offers students a world-class education and a range of programs that meet the diverse needs of a global society. Our award-winning faculty members are experts in their fields, working with our students one-on-one to guide them as they gain skills for success. You can Also Apply on this Paid Internship Program KAUST VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia| Fully Funded
About Scholarships Details:
- Country Name: Canada
- University: Alberta University
- Offers a level of degree: Postgraduate and doctorate or diploma programs
- Financial relief: fully supported/funded
- Deadline: for September admission the deadline is July 1st,2021 and for January registration the last date is November 1st,2021.
CHECK ALSO : Tesla Fully Funded Internship Program
The scholarship program helps young people seize the opportunities provided in our society by providing financial support for those who otherwise cannot afford college. These valued members of society reflect the best of what modern Alberta has to offer: keen interest in learning, sustained academic achievement, innovative thinking, and leadership. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to full-time students enrolled in a full-time program at an eligible Alberta university.
One of the best features is that you are not required to fulfill English language requirements.
it includes engineering, mathematics or science; commerce, the management or consumer sciences; health professions and teaching; or professional studies such as pharmacy or dentistry.
Branches of these fields:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Native studies
- Fine arts & Humanities
Scholarship Financial Relief:
These scholarships are open for undergraduate and graduate scholarships at the University of Alberta.
- Presents, accomplishments, and scholarships for excellent candidates are financially supported by different sources, including the Government of Canada and Alberta
- Student, Academic Admission Scholarship (auto-calculated)
- Offers Cost more than US$9000; pay during scholarships for International Students.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarships offers up to $6,000 for students.
- The Alberta University Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship offers US$5,000 per year
- Excellence Graduate scholarship offers two categories of awards minimum award is about $11000 and the maximum of US$15,000
Another Great Opportunity For You: Youth4Region Training Program via European Commission 2021
- Both permanent citizens of Canada and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- An English language certificate is not required if you are from a British and US country or have studied at that English medium university
- Late applications are not accepted.
Last Date of Application:
The deadline of this scholarship is 1 July 2021 to get admission in September and 1 November 2021 to get admission in January
- To apply for application open the official link of the website Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta
- It is totally like an online application form
- Full fill all the required information before the deadline of scholarship application
Stay Connected with us for more information and updates.