ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023| Fully Funded is open for international candidates. Candidates holding Chinese’s citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship. This is a fully-funded scholarship that provides a large number of benefits including monthly stipends, Travel allowances, health insurance, tuition fee waiver, and an air travel ticket also.
A large number of fields are available in this scholarship which you can check from the official website. A total of 500 Scholarships are available in this program for Masters and doctoral students. The total duration for the Master’s scholarship is 36 months while for the Doctoral scholarship is 48 months. You should also apply for another opportunity.
Brief Details about ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents in China 2023:
- Location: China
- Universities: UCAS, USTC
- Last date for submission of application: 15Th February 2023
Benefits of ANSO Scholarship:
After selection in this program from China you can avail following benefits:
(1) A full Tuition fee waiver for selected candidates.
(2) 3000 RMB monthly stipend for students enrolled in Master’s Programs.
(3) 6000 or 7000 RMB Monthly stipend for students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
(4) Health insurance.
(5) Application fee waiver.
(6) Air travel tickets for candidates.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For This Scholarship?
(1) International students can apply while domestic Chinese students are not eligible.
(2) You should have English Or Chinese language skills.
(3) You are not allowed to take up any other assignments during the period scholarship.
(4) If you are planning to apply for a Master’s program your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1991.
(5) If you are planning to apply for a Doctoral Program your date of birth should be no less than 1st January 1986.
(6) Meet the criteria for eligibility for admission as a international applicants of USTC/UCAS.
Keep in Mind:
If you are a Master’s or Doctoral student and failed in the final assessments you have to face the following issues :
(1) Termination of his/her scholarship.
(2) Discontinuity of his/her master’s study.
(3) Being provided with a certificate of attendance for the period of study undertaken in China but not a formal master’s degree.
Last Date For Filling Online Application?
15Th February 2023 is deadline for the ANSO China scholarship. So, hurry up and start your online application today and grab this big opportunity now.
Want to apply for this scholarship?
You, can apply online for this scholarship by filling the online application from the official website portal. For more details and apply you can visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given below:
For USTC Application Official Website CLICK HERE
For UCAS Application Official Website CLICK HERE