Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships are open now for any country this year. This is a fully-funded scholarship award from the Government of Australia. Applicants from the eligible countries can apply for the undergraduate programs, Master’s programs as well as in Doctoral programs.
There is also no application fee for this prestigious opportunity from Australia. A large number of Australian universities are taking part in these awards a detailed list of all these universities can also be found below in this post. You should also apply for the Global Internship Fully Funded Program South Korea.
Main Details about Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships:
Where you will study? Australia
You can apply for? Undergraduate Programs, Master’s and Ph.D. Programs
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
Last date for submission of online application? 31st April 2021
What benefits you will get from these Australia Awards?
Following is a list of all the benefits you can get after selection:
- You will get a full tuition fee Waiver.
- Economy class tickets to and from Australia.
- Allowance for the accommodation some expenses, study material, and textbooks.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)–a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award–provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees–if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which have a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Also Apply For, Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarships
List of all the participating countries Under Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales
- (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania (including
- the Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
List of all eligible countries and their contact E-mail Addresses.
Following is the list of all eligible countries for this Australia Fully Funded Awards.
Below You can click on the name of your country name and can read more details about your country requirements specifically:
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
What is the required Eligibility Criteria for these Awards?
Following are some details regarding the eligibility criteria for this scholarship program.
- Only the participants from the eligible countries can apply for this opportunity.
- Citizens of Australia are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- People who are holding a permanent residency in Australia are also not eligible to apply and if you are applying for permanent residency in Australia you are also not eligible.
- During your application period, you should not be married or engaged to a person who is eligible by the government of Australia to apply for permanent residency there.
- In the end, you have to fulfill your country’s requirements to get your student visa for Australia from your home country.
Have you read about it??? Just 7 Days Young Professional Fellowship Maldives’21
What is the last date for the submission of the Online Application Form?
For most of the countries, the last date for the submission of online application form 30th April 2021 but as for some countries deadline is different so you can check further from the official website.
How I can apply for Australia Award Fully Funded Scholarships?
You can apply online easily for Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarship just visit the official website and check the requirements and deadline of your country if you want to read more details about this great opportunity then Click here and visit the official website of the Australia Awards Fully-funded Scholarships.