We are with a big opportunity from the Azerbaijan Government.It is also known as Azerbaijan Government Fully Funded Scholarships of an international student from 124 countries. You can check whether your country is eligible is nor click here.
This is a fully-funded scholarship. Students from these countries can apply for Undergraduate programs, post-graduate programs, Doctoral and general medicine, and residency programs.
There is no requirement for the English language test for IELTS for application of these scholarships.There is also no application fee. Did you know?? IELTS is also not required in University of Brunei Darussalam Fully Funded Scholarships
Main Details About Azerbaijan Government Scholarships:
Location of Study Programs: Azerbaijan
You can apply for: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, General Medicine, and residency programs
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Application Fee? Zero
The last date for submission of application: 1st April 2022
What benefits I will get from This Scholarship?
After selection in this prestigious scholarship you can get following benefits:
- Full Tuition fees waiver for all degree programs
- You will get a free flight ticket every year.
- Monthly allowance Of 800 Azerbaijan Currency
- You will get a free Medical insurance
- All cost of Visa and registration cost will be covered by the scholarship.
List Of Universities you can select anyone of these:
- University of Languages
- Nakhchivan State University
- ADA University
- State University of Culture and Arts
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Arts Academy
- Baku State University
- State Agricultural University
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Ganja State University
- Technical University
- State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Medical University
- Engineering University
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Tourism and Management
- University of Architecture and Construction
- National Conservatory
- Khazar University
- Slavic University
Also apply on fully funded Internships Click here.
What are the basic eligibility criteria for selection in this scholarship?
Before applying you need to fulfil this basic eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant age should be less than 25 years old.
- For Master’s courses an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Ph.D. , the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
- List of Eligible Countries
- The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible.
What documents are required for the application?
You need following documents for application:
- Required completed application form
- A Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of your passport
- University Transcripts
Watch Scholarships Application Filling Videos on:
- In the first step, your documents will be reviewed by the selection committee.
- After clearance in the first phase, you will have to appear in a skype interview.
- The final results will be published at the end of July.
What is the last date for submission of the application?
1st April 2022 is the last date for the submission of an online application for the Azerbaijan Government fully funded scholarships.
How I can apply for this scholarship?
You just need to prepare all your documents and fill the application form for this scholarship. For more details, you can visit the official website click here.