Central European University Scholarships are finally open for international students for admission to Bachelor’s Master and Doctoral Programs. A large number of international degree programs are available for applicants this year.
There is no need for IELTS or other English language exams score for all international applicants whose previous degree medium of instruction was the English language. There are more than 5 types of scholarships university offering this year of r new applicants which contain different stipends and health insurance with full tuition fee waivers. We recommend you to apply for Open Door Russian Scholarships Project 1500 Fully Funded Scholarships
There is no need to worry about expenses university will cover all of your expenses and once you apply online for any degree from the official portal you will be considered for scholarship also.
Brief Details About Central European university scholarships Fully Funded 2021:
- Location: Central European University
- Programs available: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Last date For apply : 1st February 2021
Check Also: Holland Government Funded Scholarships 2021
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- School of Public Policy
- International Relations
- Centre for Religious Studies
- Medical Studies
- Economics and Business
- Network and Data Science
- Centre for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Cognitive Science
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Many other fields
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship offers monthly 1,000 EUROS Plus health insurance and a full-tuition fee waiver.
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship offers monthly 750 EUROS plus health insurance and a full tuition fee waiver.
- CEU Doctoral Scholarship offers monthly 1,350 EURO plus health insurance and full tuition fee waiver.
- CEU master’s scholarship offers monthly 500 Euros plus health insurance and a full tuition fee waiver.
- CEU Master’s Tuition award Offers a full tuition fee waiver.
You should also apply:
5000 Scholarships deadlines In November and December
Criteria For Apply:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship except for applicants from the EU and EE.
- If you want to pursue a Bachelors’ degree by this scholarship you should have a degree from high school .
- If you are looking for applying to any graduate program in this scholarship you should have a bachelors degree
- In order to apply to any doctoral program, you need to have a Master’s degree in applying.
- Students whose previous degree was not in the English language need to present an English language test score all other students are exempted from English Language Test scores.
Following some documents are required for application of Central European University scholarships:
- Completed Application Form.
- Reference letters from teachers. ( How to write a good recommendation letter?)
- CV or resume (Make Your Perfect CV)
- Test Scores.
- Academic Records.
- English language proficiency proof.
1st February 2021 is the last date for the application of Central European university Hungry Fully Funded scholarships 2021.
How to Apply?
You can apply online for Central European university Hungry Fully Funded scholarships 2021.
For more details about different scholarships and other opportunities, you should follow us on FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM , YOUTUBE AND TELEGRAM.