Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships UK is open now for international students. Common Wealth scholarships are available for Master’s programs. There is no application fee for this scholarship.
Main Details About CommonWealth Scholarships:
In Which Country You Will Study? UK
Students of Which Countries are Eligible: Common Wealth Country
You Can Apply For ? Master’s
What is last date for submission of online Application? 09th April 2021
Check also, Bi Presidential Scholarships Norway
What are the Benefits Of these scholarships?
Under Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships UK applicants will be able to get the following benefits:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your own home united states to the United Kingdom and go back on the quit of your award.
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend on the charge of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for the ones at universities withinside the London metropolitan area (fees quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable
- Thesis funding towards the fee of making a thesis
- Study tour in other countries or inside UK are also free
You Can Apply for Scholarships under These themes:
Following study themes are available under this scholarship:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
You Should also apply for Scotland Government Funded Scholarships
List of Eligible Countries:
Students from the following countries:
- I India
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Also apply for Netherlands Government Fully Funded Scholarships
You need to submit the following documents:
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English – uploaded to the online application system
- References from at least two individuals – you must submit referee details on the
- Online application system. We will request references from those stated on your
- The application form only if you are nominated or a reserve candidate at the nomination stage.
What are the main eligibility Criteria For this scholarship?
- Have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, by the start of September/October 2021.
- Must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants have not studied before in other European countries.
What is the last date for submission of the application?
09 April 2021 is the last date for submission of online applications for commonwealth scholarships.
How do apply for these scholarships?
The application process is completely online. For more details and apply please click here.
Also read all details in this file click here.