Finally, a prestigious internship opportunity from Spain is open now for all international students from all over the world. CRG Spain Summer internship program 2021 is open now. This is a fully-funded internship program and there is no application fee for the online application.
Students from the Undergraduate and Master’s Students are eligible for this internship every year. The total duration of the internship program is 2 months in which you will get free meals and monthly stipends to fulfill your needs and a great research experience.
Every year a large number of students from all over the world apply for this opportunity don’t miss this opportunity this year and increase the value of your CV by doing this internship from Spain. You should also avail this opportunity from Austria click here for details
Some Brief Details About CRG Spain Internship:
Location For Internship: Spain ( Barcelona): Barcelona, Spain
Total Duration FOr Internship: ALmost 2 Months
FUnded Type: Fully Funded
Last Date For Submission OF Application:8th March 2021
Also apply For RIPS Summer Internship USA 2021
What are the Benefits of THis Scholarship?
If you are selected in the CRG Spain Summer Internship Program you will get following benefits:
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree will get a stipend of 400 euros per month while the student with a Master’s degree gets a stipend of 600 euros per month.
- Selected candidates will get a return ticket to their hometown.
- You will get free meals during the period of internship.
- You have to pay for your accommodation from the stipend you got from the internship.
- If the university does not offer health and accidental insurance student has to submit these himself.
- At the end of the internship, students have to submit a final report to the university about the internship.
What fields are available for application?
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
What Documents are required for the application?
You need following document sfor applying on this internship.
- Academic Transcripts
- Reference Letters ( How to write the best Reference Letter? )
- Motivation Letter ( How to write the best Motivation Letter? )
What are the requirements for this Internship?
For Undergraduate Students:
- You should be a current undergraduate student at the time of application.
- You should have a good level of English Language.
- You should not receive your degree at the end of this internship program like you should not be in the last of your degree program to apply for this internship.
- Your university should be in agreement to send you for this internship.
For Master’s Students:
- Master students with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in the above Fields
- Currently Enrolled in a Master’s in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
Don’t miss this opportunity NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships |BS, MS, Ph.D.
What is the Last Date For Submission Of Documents?
8th March 2021 is the deadline for the submission of the online application. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
How I can apply for CRG Internship?
Like all other Fully-Funded Internship Programs the application process for the CRG Internship in Spain is completely online and all you have to do is to fulfill the online application form and upload all the required documents on the online portal before the deadline which is 8th March. For more detailed and online application you can visit the official website of CRG Spain Internship Click here