Want to go for a funded summer exchange program in A foreign country? If the answer is yes. A great opportunity is waiting for you. DAAD German Fully Funded Exchange Program 2021 is open now.
For this summer exchange program students of both undergraduate and post-graduate programs can apply. Students from undergraduate programs can apply if they have already completed two years of their 4-yea bachelor’s degree. A large number of fields are available to apply.
Health insurances and other insurances are also covered in this DAAD German Fully Funded funded program.
You will also get a stipend during this program to fulfill your basic needs.
Brief Description about the German Summer Funded Exchange Program:
- Country: Germany
- Total Duration of Exchange program: 18 Days
- Program Type: Summer Internship Program
- Last date for apply: 1st December 2020
Exchange Program Benefits:
- Travel tickets
- Different insurance of students including health insurance
- A stiped of 950 euros
- For the applicants from least developed countries a total stipend of 1125 euros.
- Students of Bachelors degree programs and Masters degree program from all over the world can apply on this internship in Germany
- There is a restriction for bachelors students they should have complete at least two years of their degree before the start of this internship
- Age should not be less than 18 years.
- You should be currently a university student at the time of apply.
- Internship all lectures will be in German Language.
- You have to provide the German language certificate.
Fields Available for Apply:
- Veterinary Medicine/Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Art, Music, Sport
- Mathematics/Natural Sciences
- Law, Economics and Social Sciences
Deadline is not very far. Prepare all of your required documents and apply now and don’t miss this opportunity this time.
Last date to apply is 1st December.
You can apply on this SUMMER EXCHANGE PROGRAM in Germany by following the official link given below: