EPFL Excellence Fellowship Switzerland is open now for international students from all over the world. Students can apply for the Master’s program in this prestigious opportunity from Switzerland.No one wants to miss the opportunity from a place like Switzerland. You should also not miss this great scholarship.
This is a Fully-Funded Opportunity but students having an excellent academic record in their Bachelor’s degree are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. You need to prove your English language proficiency also by submitting English language exam score results. You should also apply for The Global UGRAD Fully Funded Exchange Program USA.
Brief Details About This Scholarship:
You will Study In? Switzer Land
You Can Apply For? Master’s Program
Deadline for submission of Online application? 15th April 2021
Main Benefits Of this scholarship?
You will be able to avail below benefits if you got selected under this scholarship:
- CHF 8’000 per semester (CHF 32’000 for a 2-year degree – 120 credits / CHF 24’000 for a 1.5-year degree – 90 credits)
- Accommodation will also be provided to students.
What are the Main Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship?
For getting this scholarship you need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
- You need a Bachelor’s degree to apply.
- You need to prove English language proficiency.
Renewal of scholarship:
- The renewal and payment of the fellowship for the second year of studies is conditional upon excellent academic performance at EPFL.
- At the end of the first year, fellowships are renewed (for 1 or 2 semesters depending on the number of credits of the MA) provided that fellowship holders:
- Have reached the average of 5.3 (6 = max / 4 = pass) at the end of their first MA year. The average is weighted with the ECTS credits of each course. All numerical grades from all chosen courses and exams during the first MA year, count for the average.
- Have earned at least 50 credits after the first year. Credits for language courses do not count, neither do the credits for the industrial internship completed over the summer break.
- There will be no exceptions for students who have not reached their average or number of credits.
- If the fellowship is not renewed, students will not have to reimburse the amount received during their first year.
What is the deadline for submission of application?
The last date for submission of the online application for the EPFL Excellence scholarship Switzerland form is 15th April 2021.
How To Apply?
Candidates should apply via the same online form as their application to a master’s program by April 15.
Please note that it is necessary to tick a box indicating that the candidate’s profile should also be considered for an excellence fellowship.
There is no other way to apply for an excellence fellowship.
For more details click on Button Given Below: