Are you looking to gain work experience in the European Union? If yes, then you are at the right destination. We will provide you with a detailed guide about the European Union Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded and make you aware of its key features and benefits.
The European Union Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity for graduate students to gain a meaningful experience of the working world in the European Union. Whether you are planning to become a United Nations professional, or you are just interested in exploring new career options and ideas during your seminar year, this program will give you the opportunity to discover where your future may lie. Click Here and You can also apply Humphrey Exchange Program USA
The European Union offers a number of internship programs, with the international internship program being one of their most popular programs. The funding will cover the full cost of tuition, room and board, and any other necessary expenses while students are attending a college or university in the country.
The internship is five months long. Connect with 1,800 students from around the world. You do not need any prior work experience. Students from any academic background can apply.
- Country: Europe
- No age limitations
- Offered by: European Union
- Funding type: Fully Funded
- Last date: August 31, 2021
- A full package of benefits
- The quality of work
- Ability to engage with peers and the public
- Travel and living expenses
- Funding to cover living expenses
Duties During Internship:
- Understanding, awareness, and observance of the rules and procedures involved in the training period
- You are required to attend regular meetings and contribute to discussions
- You are required to take an active role in refining proposals
- You are required to be present at the public hearings and forums
- Check your status of citizenship
- You should have an overall good academic record
- You need your Bachelor’s Degree
- There is no age limit but you should be above the age of 18
- You must have excellent communication skills.
First, read the application guidelines carefully
- Fill in the forms correctly
- Complete all sections of the application form
- Make sure you take all necessary documents with you
Deadline For European Union Internship:
August 31, 2021, is the deadline to apply for this internship.