GIST Scholarship 2022 is available for international students as well as nationals who are studying at University (College/Polytechnic also can apply). GIST Fellowship opportunities aim to be a one-of-a-kind global fellowship that will empower you through the combination of academic excellence and practical experience. We take great pride in our scholarship recipients gain a variety of influential academic, technological, managerial, and entrepreneurial skills as well as diverse cultural experiences.Also, Apply on Turkey scholarship Antalya Bilim University Grants In Turkey
The scholarship will be 5 times bigger than the previous scholarship in GIST`s history and it is now open for applications!
This scholarship aims to support the continued pursuit of studies in the high-technology and engineering field by providing financial support to students pursuing their dream of pursuing a degree in such fields as computer science, engineering, science, or math.
Refer To GIST University (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology)
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology in Gangwon-do is one of the best universities in the country if you are interested in science. It has three academic departments: Biomedical Sciences, Earth Sciences, and Mathematics. The BSC department, for example, is famous for developing the first hip dislocation device using bone grafts from donors after a high-speed car crash in 2009. The math department also develops methods to make use of computing power more efficiently to solve problems in areas such as disaster relief or precision agricultural farming.
Brief Details about GIST Scholarship
- Country Name: South Korea
- University Name: GIST
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Submission date of Application: 15 October 2021
Duration of GIST Scholarship
A master’s degree takes two years, and a Ph.D. takes 4 years.
Available Programs In this Scholarship
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Physics and Photon Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Earth Science
- Life Science
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Material Science
- If you have a master’s degree or equivalent, you can apply for a Ph.D. program scholarship.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent to apply for a master’s program.
- In order to apply for a Ph.D. program scholarship, candidates must hold master’s transcripts
- In addition, candidates must be in good health.
- All candidates must have achieved tremendous academic performance throughout their high school career.
Benefits Provided by GIST Scholarship
- Opportunity to get financial help
- Networking with students and lecturers
- Engaging in research & innovation
- No tuition for semester programs
- Provide residency to foreign scholars
People who are not eligible
- If you don’t have a master’s degree or equivalent, then you aren’t eligible for this scholarship.
- Poor Academic record
The application submission of Gist Scholarships is 15 October 2021.
The procedure of the GIST Scholarships Application is online-based. Check the below official link of the site for more information and application.