Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 | For Pakistani students is open now. UK department is funding this scholarship to all international departments. HEC commonwealth is offering scholarship in all academic fields to pursue PhD and Master’s degree. Students from commonwealth countries like Pakistan can apply for this opportunity. Applicants who want to do their postgraduate study from UK can apply for this scholarship. It is a fully funded opportunity. It will cover all expenses of students. Tuition fee and airfare ticket will be given. Warm clothing allowance will be given along with many other benefits. At application time, age of applicants should not be more than 35 for PhD and 30 for Master degree.
Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: PhD and Masters
Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
Offered By: Department for International Development UK
Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- To apply for PhD program, applicants must have master’s degree with good academic record before closing date.
- To be considered for master’s program, applicants should submit graduate degree.
- Applicants must have excellent educational history.
- Citizens of Pakistan/AJ&K are eligible.
- Candidates should not have previously pursued a Ph.D., an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or a Master’s degree at a UK university before September/October 2024, and aspirants should not have studied at the same academic level in the UK before.
- Age of aspirants should not be more than 35 years for PhD degree.
- Both male and female can apply.
- To apply for Master Degree, age of applicants should not be more than 30 Years.
- Applicants should not be financially stable.
- Students should be ready to attend the classes in the UK at the beginning of the academic year in September/October 2024.
- If candidates will provide false information at any point, HEC has the authority to cancel current scholarship application and disqualify student from future scholarships. Additionally, HEC may impose a penalty as determined by them.
- HEC may carry out a test, an interview, or both as part of the candidate shortlisting process.
- Applicants from Pakistan cannot apply directly to the Commonwealth UK. Instead, all nominations from Pakistan must go through HEC (Higher Education Commission).
Benefits of Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Airfare ticket will be given.
- Aspirants will receive a study travel grant which will help to cover the expenses of study-related travel, both within the UK and abroad.
- Thesis grant and tuition fee will be awarded.
- You will be given a round-trip airfare to your home country during the middle of your scholarship period, unless you have already received support for your spouse and/or child or a return airfare for research field work.
- Allowance for warm clothing will be given.
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend of either £1,347 or £1,652 if you are studying at a university in the London metropolitan area.
Fields Offered By Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Promoting global prosperity
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
How to Apply for Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- The applying procedure for this application is long.
- Applicants cannot apply directly without HEC.
- In step one, Candidates should apply online through Electronic Application System (EAS).
- Link to apply for master and PhD degree is given below.
- In second step, applicants are requested to apply through HEC website.
- Link of HEC website is provided below.
- Fill out personal information after completing registration.
- Through the online portal, select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” from the “Scholarship and Grant” menu located on the left-hand side panel.
- After submitted your application, take a print out and sign the application.
- Before applying, please ensure that you update your HEC e-portal profile with your most recent email address, phone number, and any updated information.
- Application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Link of official website is given below for further details.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded HEC Commonwealth Scholarship is 17th October, 2023.