Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024 is open now. Institute of science and technology (IST) is offering fully funded fellowship program. Candidates from all over the world can apply. Applicants must have good academic history and passion to do research in a learning environment. IST is offering this fellowship in field of natural science, computer science and mathematics. IST consists of 51 major research groups. Candidates will get a chance to live in Australia.
Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
Offered By: Institute of Science and Technology (IST)
Degree Level: Postdoctoral
Coverage: Fully Funded
Fields Offered By Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
- Natural Science
- Computer Science
Benefits of Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
- If feasible, BRIDGE internships and scholarships are offered to students under this IST grant.
- Multiple cultural students from all around the world are eligible for this grant.
- It offers students four paths to pursue their objectives.
- Additionally, it offers the top honorific titles in the scientific sector, such as “Marie Sklodowska-Curie”.
- This scholarship is completely supported and covers all costs for the two-year study period.
Documents Required for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
- A table of complete ethical issues
- Recommendation letter
- Research proposal of having at least 5 pages
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
- Aspirant must have at least four years research experience to apply for this scholarship.
- Before deadline, the applicant must finish their research; else, they will be ineligible.
- Candidates can select research field of their interest.
- Candidates who refuse to submit a copy of their diploma as evidence of enrollment are ineligible to apply.
- The applicant shouldn’t be from a nearby country like Austria.
- Before submitting an application for an IST scholarship, the applicant should not be engaged in any other activities in Austria.
- Applicants should have completed PhD degree before applying for this opportunity.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST 2024
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this IST opportunity.
- IST will send an email to applicants for further detail and procedure.
- Aspirants should carefully submit personal data (name, date of birth, address)
- Before the deadline for the call, the applicant must provide their whole five-year history.
- The applicant must fill out all of the PHD program’s mandatory fields of information.
- It must be mentioned whether the applicant has taken any more classes or has enrolled in any study programs because doing so will help him or her in the future.
- Aspirant must provide all current information about academic or profession.
- The applicant can select the supervisor on their own and, if necessary, a different secondary supervisor.
- The applicant’s selection of two top options for the plan would not have any impact on their evaluation.
- Selected candidates should submit a title project with a maximum of 100 characters, or alternatively, a 300-word synopsis.
- For further details, go to official website link.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia by IST is 5th November, 2023.