Gwangju Institute of sciences and technology is also known as GIST is offering GIST Fully Funded South Korea Internship Program 2021|Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D.Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply to this internship program there is no restriction on any nationality for application. This is a Fully-funded internship program offered by GIST. Applicants don’t have to pay any expenses for the internship program the university will cover all the expenses of the internees. You should read about all other Internship Opportunities.
The total duration of this internship program is between 3 to 6 months. Applicants have to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the next three to six weeks. University will pay for the air travel tickets for both side travel. All the health and other insurances will be covered by the university of the applicant. A monthly stipend will be provided to each applicant to cover his expenses.
Students from the final year of the Bachelor’s program can apply for this internship. Students who are enrolled in a Master’s degree and Ph.D. programs can also apply on this internship program. There is no need for any IELTS and TOEFL scores for applying for this internship.
Brief Details about GIST Fully Funded South Korea Internship Program:
- Location: South Korea
- Internship Duration:3 to 6 months
- Funded type: Fully Funded
- Last date to apply: 13th November 2020
Following are some benefits you will get during this internship Program:
- Air travel tickets for both sides for successful applicants
- Monthly stipend of 425000
- Free living from Gist
- Free Insurances from GIST
Who are eligible for this Internship:
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must:
- Final year Bachelors students can apply on this internship.
- Students of masters an PhD program can apply on this opportunity.
- environmental, energy, climate changes, or related fields students will be preferred.
- Candidates engaged or recently engaged in a field directly related to the IERI Fund’s work or applicants from non-students will be accepted only under exceptional case
- You can easily understand and speak English in short you should have command on English language.
- You should be able to use Microsoft office applications like word and excel.
Documents Required for Application:
- University transcripts notarized by the authority.
- Internship Application Form.
- C V ( How to write a CV for an Internship? )
- Letter of references. ( how to write the best Recommendation letter?)
- One Cover letter.
- Official enrollment certificate issued by your university and it should also be notarized from the authorities.
Also apply on: Chevening International Fully Funded Scholarships
13th November 2020 is the last date to apply for this GIST Internship south Korea.
Want to Apply?
You can easily apply online from the GIST Internship website by following the link given below: