GKS Fully Funded Scholarship Korea 2023 is open now. Korean Government and Ministry of Foreign Affairs announce fully funded award to all overseas students. There are many opportunities to learn new skills in South Korea. As this is a fully funded award so the books, airfare, tuition charges and all other requirement will be provided by Korean Government.
Students having dream to do their Masters and PhD degree from Korea can fulfill their dreams by applying for this award. Furthermore, there is no need of IELTS for this scholarship. Candidates are requested to apply before deadline and start of semester which will be initiated in September 2023.
Also apply below:
GKS Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea 2023
Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: PhD and Masters
Host Region: South Korea
Number of Award: 1300
Funded by: Korean Government and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Duration: 6 Month for research, 4 Years for PhD and 3 Years for Masters
- Business and many others.
Benefits of GKS Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea 2023
- An amount of KRW 200,000 will be given in support of health insurance and settlement.
- Tuition fee will be paid.
- Facility of language course and grant completion will be awarded.
- Award of KRW 500,000 – 800,000 will be provided for printing charges.
- Selected candidates will be awarded with monthly allowance of KRW 1,000,000 – KRW 1,500,000
- IELTS is not mandatory to apply for this scholarship.
Also click below:
Eligibility Criteria of GKS Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea 2023
- Candidates should be good in health.
- Students must be under age of 40 years.
- Students should not be a citizen of Korea.
- Applicants from all over the world are welcomed for this program.
- Aspirants waiting for results can also apply.
- Applicants should have potential to maintain their academic record with GPA of 3.23/5, 2.80/4, 2.91/4 or 2.64/4.
- Candidates having bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this program.
How to Apply for GKS Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea 2023
- Students are requested to apply through official website link.
- Every country has different ways to submit application for Korean government.
- Last date is not specific. It is different for each country.