Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023 is open now. In Dundee, Scotland, there is a public research university called the University of Dundee. It was established in 1881 as a university owing to a contribution from the illustrious Baxter family of textile producers. The institution shared St Andrews with United College and St Mary’s College throughout the majority of its early years as a constituent college of the University of St Andrews. With an investment of £269.0 million, the institution’s yearly income for 2020–21 was £275.7 million, of which £73.9 million came from grants and agreements for research.
Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023
Host: Dundee, Scotland.
Funding agency: Global Excellence Scholarship
Institute: University of Dundee
Award:£30,000 over 5 years
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Also apply below:
Benefits of theGlobal Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023
- This scholarship covers Master of Research and Masters by Research Courses.
- The scholarship is paid each academic year.
- This scholarship, which has a £6,000 value, is given as a tuition fee remission. No candidate receives a direct payment.
- Scholarships for undergraduate students are available for up to five years of continuing study. (30000 pounds over 5 years).
- The grant will only be given from Year 2 onwards if the program is a 3.5-year undergraduate degree (School of Business).
- Postgraduate taught applications (including Master of Research and Masters by Research)
- In cases where the course lasts more than 12 months full time and a full year’s tuition is required in each academic session, the award may be used for both academic years of study.
- Scholarships cannot be given out in proportion to enrollment.
Eligibility Criteria of theGlobal Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023
Applicants should be:
- Undergraduate – Must have an offer for a full-time, on-campus course; school of medicine or dentistry courses are not included. A 120-credit course is required.
- Postgraduate taught — must have a full-time, on-campus course offer from any academic institution. With the exception of the PGDip in Professional Legal Practice, the programme must have 180 credits.
- Applicants should also have achieved a Bachelor’s degree in UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent), UK first-class postgraduate teaching degree (or equivalent).
- Candidates should be categorized by the University of Dundee as an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants should not be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Applicants have a £19,600 course tuition price in any subject.
Also click below and apply:
How to Apply for theGlobal Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023
- There is not any separate application for this Scholarship.
- All information on an applicant’s Course application will be used by the University of Dundee Admissions Team to assess whether they fit the requirements.
- When verification process will be completed then the initial offer stage will start.
- If an applicant’s academic achievements are still “pending” at the time of offer then the University won’t be able to confirm the scholarship.
- The University may let a candidate know about alternative scholarships if they don’t satisfy the requirements for this one.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 December 2023.