Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023 is open now. The UK government has a special list of companies that are allowed to hire foreign workers. Right now, jobs in health and care are in high demand in the UK. These jobs are so important that they’re on a special list called the Shortage Occupation List.
Many UK companies are approved to hire foreign workers, and you’ll need a job offer from one of these approved companies if you want to apply for the UK Health and Care Worker Visa in 2023. The job offer should mention a minimum salary of at least £20,960.
If you’re a qualified nurse, doctor, or have experience in social care, there’s a good chance you can get a special visa called the Tier Visa Sponsorship, which is now called the Skilled Worker Visa.
You can find the list of approved UK employers by searching for companies related to health and care using the provided link. This list is quite extensive and includes many UK companies that can sponsor foreign workers.
Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
Program: Work Visa
Visa Type: Health and Care Work Visa
Host Country: United Kingdom
Jobs Offered by Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
- 2211: medical practitioners
- 1242: residential, day, and domiciliary care managers and proprietors
- 2112: biological scientists and biochemists
- 2217: medical radiographers
- 2218: podiatrists
- 2219: health professionals that are ‘not elsewhere classified, such as audiologists and occupational health advisers
- 2113: physical scientists
- 2212: psychologists
- 2213: pharmacists
- 1181: health services and public health managers and directors
- 2214: ophthalmic opticians
- 3213: paramedics
- 3216: dispensing opticians
- 2221: physiotherapists
- 2222: occupational therapists
- 3217: pharmaceutical technicians
- 2215: dental practitioners
- 2229: therapy professionals that are ‘not elsewhere classified, such as osteopaths and psychotherapists
- 2231: nurses
- 2232: midwives
- 3218: medical and dental technicians
- 3219: health associate professionals not elsewhere classified
- 2442: social workers
- 2223: speech and language therapists
- 6143: dental nurses
- 6145: care workers and home careers
- 6146: senior care workers
- 3111: laboratory technicians
- 6141: nursing auxiliaries and assistants
Eligibility Criteria of Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants will get a chance to explore tradition and culture of UK.
Benefits of Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
- A handsome salary package of at least at least £20,960 will be given.
Tier 2 Sponsorship for Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
If you’re looking for Tier 2 sponsors in the healthcare sector, you can find a list of them categorized by region and industry sectors by visiting the following link.
You can also get in touch with these companies to inquire about any job openings they might have and whether they are willing to provide sponsorship.
How to Apply for Health and Care Work Visa in UK 2023
- Secure a job offer from a UK sponsored employer.
- Apply for the UK Health and Care Worker Visa online.
- Link is provided below.
- Your employer will provide the required documents and support during the application process.
- Applications are open to apply for Health and Care Work Visa in UK.