Human Resource Internship in Switzerland application is open now for International applicants.Interns from diverse fields will be selected and assign different duties by United Nations.
|Posting Job Title:||Internship – Human Resources Management [Staff Development], I (Temporary Job Opening)|
|opportunity Title:||INTERN for HUMAN RESOURCES|
|Department:||Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights|
|Duty Station:||GENEVA Switzer Land|
Intern important Responsibilities:
- You have to assist OHCHR in doing its mission
- Interns will have to work for the protection of all human rights for people.
- The intern will play their part in empowering people to realize their basic rights in the community.
Daily responsibilities of Human Resources Management:
- Update the content of the external website for the internship program in preparation for the advertisement on inspira.
- Updating the intranet pages of the Internship Programme for the Interns
- For interns work in developing Frequently asked question pages for interns
- Helping with the processing of applications of internship for the upcoming winter semester.
- Support the administration of interns in the organization.
- Performing all administrative duties and tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Competencies for Interns:
- CLIENT ORIENTATION:
Family relations: Applicants who are children or siblings of a staff member shall not be eligible to apply for an internship at the United Nations.
Total working hours:
Internship will be five days a week.it is 35 hours with a 1 hours lunch break.
Apply Now on Human Resource Internship in Switzerland:
Follow the official link given below and apply: