IDS Fully Funded UK Scholarships is open now. These scholarships are available for international students. Don’t worry about expenses you will receive scholarships as a tuition fee waiver and you will also receive stipends to cover your living expenses.
This institute is affiliated with the top-ranked university University of Sussex and providing opportunities to international applicants to study Masters’s degree programs in their institute on fully-funded scholarship. You Can Also Apply For Asian Development Bank Fully Funded Scholarships
Main Details About This Scholarship:
You Will Study In: UK
You Can Apply For: Master’s
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31st April.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
After selection under IDS Fully Funded UK Scholarships you can get following benefits:
- You will get a stipend of almost 18500 pounds as a tuition fee from your university.
- You will get a stipend of almost £11,000 to cover all your living expenses during your studies.
Which Fields Are Available Under This scholarship?
Following fields ae available for scholarship under this university:
- Sustainable Development(MSc)
- Globalization, Business, and Development(MA)
- Climate change, Development, and Policy (MSc)
- Food and Development(MA)
- Governance, Development and Public Policy(MA)
- Development Studies(MA)
- Poverty and Development(MA)
- Gender and Development (MA)
Don’t miss this opportunity: Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships
List Of Eligible Countries for this scholarship:
For a detailed list, you can so visit the official website but we are mentioning regions so you can have a short guess about your eligibility:
- Central Asia
- South Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- North Africa
What Is Required Eligibility Criteria For This Scholarship?
You have to fulfill following eligibility criteria before applying on this scholarship:
- You should have excellent academic records achievements and skills in related fields.
- Must be able to demonstrate, through your previous experience and future plans, that you are committed to working for development – be it educational, economic, social, or cultural – in your home country.
- You should not have studied in a high-income country or work in the past in any high-income country to be eligible for this scholarship.
- You have to also fill the criteria of the University of Sussex’s general entry requirements.
- Must have received an unconditional offer on a full-time taught IDS master’s degree by 30 April 2021 (it is possible to apply for the scholarship before receiving an offer of a place).
Avail this Opportunity: Google Generation Scholarships
What is the last date for submission of the online application form?
30th April 2021 is the deadline for the submission of an online application for the IDS Fully Funded UK Scholarships.
How I Can Apply For this Scholarship?
You can avail this opportunity by filling the online application form for this scholarship. For more details you can click on the buttons given below: