Ireland Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021|Master’s| Ph.D. is open now. Different Masters and Doctoral and post-doctoral and MS leading to Ph.D. are available. A large number of fields are available for admission.
The classes will begin on 1st September 2021. All expenses will be covered by the authorities and all the median of instruction will be the English language. There is no restriction of nationality for applying for this scholarship and anyone from any nationality can apply on the Ireland International funded scholarship.
Brief Details of Ireland Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2021|Master’s|Ph.D.:
Course Level Available: Master and Doctoral degree
Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
Last date to apply: 29th October 2020
Total Duration of the Ireland International Fully Funded Scholarships
Master’s Degree Duration: 1 Year
Structured Research Master’s Degree Duration: 2 Years
Traditional Doctoral Degree Duration: 3 Years
Structured Doctoral Degree Duration: 4 Years
Fields Available :
- Social Science
List of Universities Under Ireland International Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Technological University Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- University of Limerick
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Royal Irish Academy
- National College of Ireland
- University College Cork
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
16000 euro annually is stipend.
In help of fee it includes the non-European fee an allowance of maximum 5750 euros annually.
For Research all expenses there is a fund of 2250 euros annually.
You should have a bachelor’s degree before applying or you should have a Degree equivalent to Masters.
You should have a bachelor’s degree or a Masters Degree or a degree equivalent to Doctoral degree.
Students who are waiting for result can also apply.
For applying online for the Ireland international funded scholarships postgraduate is 29 October 2021.
Application acceptance will be start from 1st September.
How to Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship:
You have to apply online on Ireland internationally funded Scholarships. Don’t need to send documents to universities by courier. For more details about the scholarship and apply online please visit the official link of the website given below: