What if there was a scholarship dedicated to helping students pursue their dreams and earn an amazing degree?A scholarship that didn’t just open up a scholarship, but a chance to change your life forever.
There are many reasons why you should consider the Malaysia Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship provides you an opportunity to pursue your higher education by giving you financial assistance for pursuing your educational goals. Funds are also provided to help you study in Malaysia and gain experience in return for providing proof that you have the required qualifications. These scholarships are mainly given to students who are from economically challenged backgrounds or who have experienced social injustice while in school. You Can Also Apply For Coca Cola Jobs 2021 International Vacancies Announced
Aim of Scholarship:
Malaysia’s scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to secondary and higher education students who are pursuing studies in the specialization areas of sciences, technology, engineering, business, education, or the law.
Brief Explanation about Scholarship:
Which universities offer Malaysian Government Scholarships?
- University Malaya (UM)
- (UMP)->University Malaysia Pahang
- (USM)->University Sains Malaysia
- (UTM)->University Technology Malaysia
- (UPM)->University Putra Malaysia
- (UKM)->Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- (UNIMAS)->University Malaysia Sarawak
- (UTEM)->University Technical Malaysia Melaka
- (UTP)->University Technology Petronas
- (UPSI)->University Pendidikan Sultan Idris
- (UIAM)->University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia
- (UNIMAP)->University Malaysia Perlis
- (UNISZA)->University Sultan Zainal Abidin
Also, Check below Opportunities Without IELTS STUDY:
How many courses are offered in these scholarships?
List of courses:
- Science and technology
- Economics and banking.
- Public policy
- International relations and diplomacy
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Business management
- social science
Which Benefits are provided by Malaysia Government Scholarships?
Scholarship benefits will be given on the basis of independent studies or achievement in academic pursuits during the year 2012. The scholarship provides financial assistance for financial needs based on your academic qualification. The scholarship covers the tuition fee, required textbooks, required educational supplies, and other required items necessary for furthering your studies. The scholarship may also cover transport charges, food & living expenses while studying in Malaysia.
- The candidates must be below 45 years old.
- The candidate must have passion and commitment in the field of study you are applying to.
- Candidates must be able to fulfill the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- Students must have a good academic record from the previous year’s studies (for example, a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0).
- You need to have good English language skills.
What documents are required for Malaysia Government Scholarships?
- Personal Statement requires
- Proof of IELTS
- Proof of Academic Achievements
- Proof of Bank Statement
- Needed Professional CV/resume.
How to Apply for scholarships?
- Online based application submit on official site
- Prepared documents before 16 August 2021.