Are you looking for a jackpot??? Yes if you are looking for a jackpot in scholarships here is good news for you because the wait is over for this year. Again Japanese Government announced its most prestigious scholarship of all time Mext Japanese Government scholarship. More than Nine Thousand Scholarships are waiting for you Under MEXT Japanese Scholarship opportunity.
Mext Scholarship is a FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP sponsored by the Japanese government. As this is a fully-funded opportunity all kinds of expenses will be covered by the Government of Japan. Now let’s talk about which programs you can apply for this scholarship? Under Mext scholarship international students can apply for different Undergraduate, Master’s, Training, and Doctoral Programs.
I have good news for all students who want to get admission in international universities without any language proficiency test in Mext Japanese government scholarship you don’t need any IELTS or TOEFL language Exam Scores. Click Here and Visit without IELTS opportunity University of Padova Fully Funded Scholarship
More Information About MEXT Scholarship:
You Will Study In: Japan
You Can Apply For? Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral Programs
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Application Fee? No
IELTS Required? No
Deadline For Application Submission? Different According to Different Countries
Fields Available Under MEXT Scholarship?
There are no academic restrictions for applying in Mext Scholarship almost all kinds of fields are available under this amazing scholarship:
- Social Sciences
- Medical to health
Duration Of Programs MEXT Scholarships:
Undergraduate : 4 to 5 Years
Master’s : 2 to 3 Years
Doctoral : 3 to 4 Years
Apply to Become a PAID Volunteer check now United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded
What Are The Financial Benefits Of MEXT Scholarship?
After selection under Mext Scholarship you will be able to get the following benefits from the Japanese Government:
- Full Tuition fee waiver.
- The amount of stipend can vary from 2,000 yen to 3,000 yen monthly scholarship.
- 143,000 yen per month for some students.
- 144,000 Yen monthly for students who are studying Master’s courses under this scholarship.
- 145,000 Yen monthly for students who are studying in Doctoral programs.
- All types of entrance exams fee will be covered by the Japanese government.
- Air travel tickets will be provided to the selected candidates to both sides from their home country to Japan and from Japan to their home country.
- You will get monthly allowances to cover your living expenses.
- You will get accommodation from the Japanese universities.
What are the Required Eligibility Criteria For MEXT Scholarship?
Before submitting application form for MEXT Scholarship you need to fulfill the following eligibility Criteria:
- You are eligible to apply for this scholarship if you are born on April 2, 1985, or after this date.
- Applicants born before this date are not eligible for this opportunity.
- If you have the nationality of Japan you are not eligible for the MEXT Scholarship.
- If you are planning to apply for the Master’s degree programs then you need a 16 years degree to apply.
- If you are looking to apply for the different Doctoral programs then you need a total of 18 years of the degree to apply.
Find Your Country In Below List if it in the list of MEXT Scholarship:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cameroon, Chad, and Central Africans
- and many other countries are eligible.
What is Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form?
Deadlines for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship are different according to every country. For Pakistan, the official deadline for admission in Graduate Programs AND Undergraduate Programs is open.
if You belong to a country other than Pakistan just visit the official website of the Japan Embassy of your country you will find all details of Mext Japanese Government Scholarship.
How I Can Avail MEXT Scholarship?
Link Given below For Mext Scholarship official website For Pakistani Students while students from other countries can just check Japanese Embassy website of their country.