SBP is offering its previously announced internship program again for the students of all recognized institutes and universities in Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir. This great program would further help the students boost their carrier while building their brand name.
NIBF and the State Bank of Pakistan are sponsors of this internship program. Different age groups are eligible for applying for the paid internship. PKR 20,000 in stipend will also be given to the top performers. The internship will last for four months. Don’t forget to Apply for the virtual internship program at the State Bank of Pakistan if you are interested.
The program aims at providing leadership training to students and giving them exposure to the working environment in the banking sector. It also offers a platform for students to exhibit their potential and skills through group discussion, presentations, projects, etc.
More About State Bank Internships:
- Host Organization: State Bank and NIBF
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir
- Scholarship type: Internship
- Funding Type: Fully Funded/ Paid
- Internship Duration: Four Months
- The candidate must be a Pakistani Citizen.
- The candidate must have never been convicted by a criminal court.
- A student must be enrolled in an educational institution in AJK or Pakistan that is recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Students must be passionate about acquiring knowledge and skills.
- No prior knowledge is required for the internship. In any case, all interns will receive thorough training on the subject matter that they will be working on during the duration of the internship.
Benefits Or Financial Services:
Some of the benefits of the internship program are as follows:
- A performance-based allowance of 20,000 PKR will be given.
- The students will have the opportunity to gain practical experience.
- You’ll be able to find them on NFLPY’s website and on other social media platforms.
- Certificates of gold, platinum, and silver will be awarded based on interns’ performance.
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- It increases visibility and confidence.
How to Apply For this Paid Internship?
Fill up the application form by entering all requested information correctly, so that no information will be missing while a final review of your application is being done by the concerned department in SBP.
After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an acknowledgment number within 7 working days along with further instructions regarding your application procedure in your email inbox.