PPSC JOBS Official ADVERTISEMENT NO.17/2020 is now available on the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission. Different Job opportunities are available in four government departments under PPSC. Before applying on any post of PPSC, Please carefully read all instruction and terms and conditions given below these are officially announced by PPSC in their advertisements:
JOBS are Available in Following Departments:
1.LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
2.LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
3.DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF LABOUR WELFARE PUNJAB
4.POLICE DEPARTMENT (SPECIAL PROTECTION UNIT)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
According to PPSC JOBS Official ADVERTISEMENT you have to follow these instruction and terms and conditions before applying on any post under Punjab Public Service Commission:
- Original CNIC is necessary for appearing in the test of PPSC.
- Fill the “On-line Application Form” before the deadline and choose the date according to the advertisement of the given post.
- You can edit your online application from your login of PPSC Website till the closing date.
- Negative marking will be done for incorrect answers.
- For all post of PPSC total chances for apply on a post is three.
- In case a candidate qualifies for the interview but due to some reasons or shortage of vacancies he didn’t get the job he chance will not be considered as availed.
- In case of applying to the education department if a person can apply in more than one subject. He has three chances for every type of subject.
- If the candidate shows that he has experienced from the private firms then the firm should be registered from The SECP otherwise this experience will not be counted and the application will be rejected.
- You need to show NOC from your concerned department at the time of the interview.
- You need to provide total marks obtain and a percentage of your degree.
- It is necessary for applicants to pay the registration fee of PPSC before closing date in NBP and SBP.
- In case of withdrawal of any post of PPSC, you can use paid challan for any other post of PPSC within one year.
- Special Persons can apply on any post free of cost.
- Applicants who are living outside Pakistan but have the Punjab Domical can pay their fees at Pakistan Embassy.
- For any quires and details, you can contact on PPSC’s Helplines:
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
Deadline according to PPSC JOBS Official ADVERTISEMENT:
Deadline for applying on all these post Under Punjab Public Service commission is 3rd August 2020.
Download Official Advertisement of PPSC:
Visit the official website and apply now: