Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham 2023 is open now. The Nottingham Research and Anne McLaren Fellowships are open to everyone, without any discrimination. These fellowships also offer a chance for researchers who might have other commitments to work part-time. The main goal of this program is to help you learn about the latest research methods and tools that are used in competitive research today.
It is a fully funding opportunity in UK. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this fellowship. When you finish your research under high standards, it will be a valuable addition to your career journey as you move forward in your professional research career. Childcare and research funding will be given along with many other benefits.
Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham 2023
Coverage: Fully Funded
Offered By: University of Nottingham
Degree Level: PhD
Host Country: United Kingdom
Eligibility Criteria of Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham 2023
- Aspirant must have awards, research grant, and publications of high caliber.
- Applicants should be able to provide proof of a solid reputation both domestically and abroad.
- Applicants must have an exceptional track record of research throughout their career in the connected field.
- Candidates must hold a PhD or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants may come from any academic department within the institution.
- Candidates should not have more than eight years of job experience after receiving a post-doctoral degree.
- Aspirants should be capable of inspiring and leading a team.
- Students should be capable of serving as an ambassador in their field of study.
Benefits of Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham 2023
- An amount of Euro 15,000 will be given for childcare expenses.
- Independent research grant for three years totaling between £43,155 and £54,421.
- Aspirants will get a chance of networking and connection with other people.
- Everyone has access to cutting-edge research opportunities.
- It will be a remarkable aspect for your resume.
- Possibility of receiving the academic position, depending on your performance.
- Applicants will be awarded with Euro 75,000 as research grant.
How to Apply for Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham 2023
- Interested candidates should apply online for this fellowship.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- First of all, applicants must find host school.
- Describe about your research project to make sure that it is in accordance with the school’s designated major fields.
- Click on box of apply now.
- Aspirants must attach resume and research proposal.
- Visit official website link for more information.
- Link of official website is give below.
- Last date to apply for Research Fellowship in UK at University of Nottingham is 6th October, 2023.