Rhodes Scholarship In UK 2023 is open now. Continue your education in the United Kingdom. There’s good news! The Rhodes Scholarship application period is now open. The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a postgraduate scholarship for students wishing to study at Oxford University. Every year, Rhodes gives out 100 scholarships to international students from all across the world. Rhodes Scholars spend two or more years in the United Kingdom and are eligible to apply to most full-time postgraduate courses at Oxford University.
It is one of the world’s oldest graduate scholarships, providing a living income of £15,144 a year, as well as all University and College costs and the University application fee. There are various research funds available through the Rhodes Scholarship; the application process for this University of Oxford Scholarship is online and there is no application fee. Male and female students with a strong academic record are strongly encouraged to apply. You can apply to any of Oxford University’s Academic Fields and Majors.
The Rhodes Scholarship is regarded as one of the world’s most distinguished international scholarship programmes. Completing a Masters or PhD degree at the University of Oxford is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Rhodes Scholarship comes with full funding. The Rhodes Scholarship helps outstanding young people pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford while also encouraging lifelong learning and fellowship.
- UK is the host country.
- Scholarship Funding: 100%
- Institute: University of Oxford
- Scholarships Available: 100
- Degrees Available: Master’s and Ph.D.
Info About University:
The Institution of Oxford is an English college research university. Oxford is consistently ranked among the top five institutions in the world, and it is now ranked first in both the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the Forbes World University Rankings. The University of Oxford is also ranked first in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
What Are The Benefits Under Rhodes Scholarship in UK 2023?
Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University are a fully funded award that will pay all of the costs associated with pursuing a postgraduate degree at Oxford University. The following expenses will be covered by the Rhodes Scholarship:
- Two economy-class flights to Oxford to commence the scholarship and one economy-class travel return to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the fellowship.
- A yearly living stipend of £17,310 (For Living & Accommodation Expenses)
- All University as well as College Fees
- Application Fee for University
- International Health Surcharge
- Study Visa Fee (IHS)
- Scholars get a £225 settling in stipend when they arrive at Oxford.
What Documents Are The Required For Applying?
The following resources, in various formats, will be required by all constituencies in general terms:
- Curriculum vitae/resumé or a summary of major accomplishments. (For this scholarship, please do not include an image in your CV.)
- Personal statement or essay
- Academic record / transcript (full or in progress) of undergraduate degree and any postgraduate study (including, crucially, a clear statement of what the applicant wishes to study at Oxford and why)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Four letters of recommendation from appraisers who can testify to the applicant’s character and intelligence in private references, encompassing academic plus personal, recreational, including leadership accomplishments.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Applying?
- An eligibility criterion is different for different countries.
- Aspirants from above mentioned eligible countries can apply.
- Candidates must have good academic background.
- Pakistani students must have 3.7/4.0 GPA.
- East Africa
- Southern Africa
- West Africa.
What Is the Last Date For Submission Of the Application?
Every country has a different deadline for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship. See the list of nations with deadlines above.
- You can apply online.
- You must submit your application online before the deadline, together with all supporting documentation.
- Before submitting your application, carefully read the general information, particularly the Scholarships tab on the Rhodes website, the Conditions of Tenure for the Rhodes Scholarship, the information in this document, and the University of Oxford’s graduate admissions pages.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to a social event and a final interview. Because no modifications can be made on the date, time, or method of these activities, you must be available to attend both in person. Without an interview, no candidate will be chosen. The Rhodes Trust will pay travel expenses, which will include the cost of a round-trip First-Class rail ticket but not accommodation costs. The cost of international travel for individuals attending from other countries will not be covered.
- The outcome of each applicant’s application will be emailed to them.
Official Website Link:
To Apply for Rhodes Scholarship: