RIF Scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in USA 2023 is open now. Candidates interested to study in Mathematics department can apply for this award. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this RIF scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in USA for academic year 2023-2024. Selected candidates will be awarded with $1,000 and this package will vary every year. It is a one-year, non-renewable package. The RIF Scholarship is offered for up to three incoming Harvey Mudd students who have remarkable mathematical skills.
Why to study at Harvey Mudd College? One of the top universities for engineering, science, and math in the country is HMC. Programs, governance, and co-curricular activity will provide students with chances to get active in campus life. Through activities, events, and leadership opportunities, students will engage with their community in significant and meaningful ways.
Also apply below:
Private Harvey Mudd College (HMC) is a science and engineering-focused university in Claremont, California. It is a branch of the Claremont Colleges, which have resources and grounds in front of each other’s campuses. As of 2021, the college has 902 undergraduate students enrolled and provides Bachelor of Science degrees. Harvey Mudd has a strict academic culture, and admission is extremely competitive.
It is the 28th-ranked national liberal arts college and supports students’ academic success by showing the real-world impact of their position in the community.
RIF Scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in USA 2023.
Host: United State of America (USA)
Institute: Harvey Mudd College
Nationality: International and domestic
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate or Graduate
Benefits of the RIF Scholarship at Harvey Mudd College in USA 2023.
- An amount of $1,000 will be awarded to selected students of graduates and undergraduates program each year.
Also visit below:
stipendium hungaricum scholarship 2023-2024 fully funded study in hungary
- All the foreign and domestic individual applicants are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have obtained 2.75 CGPA.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants should be proficient in English language. Any of the ways listed below can be used to prove your 1,2 English proficiency:
- just the 160-point version of the Duolingo English Test (DET), with a minimum score of 120
- iBT Home Edition or iBT Paper Edition of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), with a minimum score of 100.
- Minimum score for the Academic version of the International English Language Testing System is 7.5.
- A minimum score of 190 for C1 Advanced or 200 for C2 Proficiency in Cambridge English is required.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online through Common application portal or Coalition application portal.
- Link of Common application portal and Coalition application portal is given below.
- Every first-year applicant will automatically be considered at HMC.
- A candidate should provide all relevant documents.
- All the eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
- Link of admission requirement for this scholarship is also given below.
Also click below and apply:
- Teacher Recommendation from a math or science teacher
- Official High School Transcript
- College/University Transcript
- School Report submitted by your counselor
- Personal essay
- Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher Recommendations from humanity, social sciences, or art teacher
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 5th January 2023.