RIPS is a USA summer internship program that is designed to provide students with research training in top-ranked American universities. Interns will receive funding, housing, transportation, visa & local administrative services. In collaboration with academics, industry experts, and RIPS students from all over the world will be able to join together to work on real-world research problems. Students can expect a challenging and rewarding opportunity at this internship, which is also fully-funded
This research internship is offered by the University of California, Los Angeles to international students. RIPS Summer Internships are designed to develop the stage for this generation of researchers. Click Here to Check All International Internships
The internship will last from June to September of 2022. The RIPS program offers young people from around the world an opportunity to gain invaluable work experience through an internship. RIPS specializes in helping college students find work experience to prepare them for their careers. If you have an interest in
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
- Data science
- Economics, or Sociology
you will have plenty to do at RIPS ( No prior experience is required ). Even if you don’t know this now but want to try it out during your internship – there is no problem with that either. This is compensated internship + housing + flights fully funded by RIPS. CLICK HERE TO CHECK ALL MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
More About RIPS Paid Internship 2022:
- Country Name: USA
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship type: Paid Internship
- Eligible Countries: All
- Last Date: 14 February 2022
- Internship Duration: 3 months
Here’s what you need to be eligible for RIPS summer internship in the USA:
- He/She must not be less than 18 years old on the day of enrollment in the USA summer internship program
- The student should be in the undergraduate program or should have completed their graduation
- Have excellent analytical skills and be self-motivated
- Citizenship – Any Nationality
Benefits and Financial Services:
- Work on new projects under the guidance of top-tier professionals
- Meet potential employers and collaborators
- Gain first-hand experience of US workplaces
- Approximately $3,800 will be paid as a stipend.
- Expenses for travel are covered.
- The campus will provide housing and lodging.
- A meal allowance is included.
- Site visits will be offered.
- Conference travel funding will be available in the future.
- Round-trip airfare.
How to Apply for RIPS Internship?
- you need to apply online through the official website link given below, http://www.ipam.ucla.edu/programs/student-research-programs/research-in-industrial-projects-for-students-rips-2022/?tab=apply.
- After registering on the site you will be able to apply for available positions by choosing a suitable position then filling out your CV and cover letter.