Anyone of you planning to do a fully funded internship in the USA. Finally, we have an internship Opportunity from the USA THE RIPS Summer Internship USA 2021 is open now. Visit all other Internship Opportunities.
This internship is completely funded and is for a total of 9 weeks. You will receive monthly Allowances with air travel tickets, Free meals, and housing. You will visit some places during your internship.
Brief Details About RIPS Summer Internship in the USA:
- Internship Location: USA
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Total Duration For Internship: A total of 9 Weeks
- Last Date to Apply?: 12th February 2021
You Can Watch on YouTube by following the link given below Complete step by Step video of How to fill application form of RIPS Internship program:
The following are some fields in which students can apply for this internship program.
- Numerical Computation
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science’
- Data Analysis
Also apply for Vienna Bio center Fully Funded Summer School
You have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria before starting the online application form.
- International students from all over the world can apply for this internship program.
- Students having a Bachelor’s degree can apply.
- Students doing an undergraduate degree can also apply.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years.
You should check this amazing opportunity NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships |BS, MS, Ph.D.
- Airtravel Tickets for both sides.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Free Meals
- Free Housing.
Following documents are initially required for the online application of The RIPS USA SUMMER FUNDED INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
- Academic Records
- A Perfect CV or a Resume. (How to make a perfect CV?)
- Letter of references ( How to write a Perfect Letter of Reference? )
February 12th, 2021 is the deadline for The RIPS USA INTERNSHIP FUNDED PROGRAM.
How to Apply:
Application link is
1. Review all the program details and then click on “Apply.”
2. Login using your email address, choose your own password and check the “this is my first login…” checkbox on your first login.
3. After login, fill out the Standard Coversheet. Make sure to enter your two reference writers, but do not check the “email notify writer on submit” box.
4. Click on “submit” and you will be redirected to the RIPS application form.
5. Fill out the RIPS application form. For the “US VISA Status” question, select your country of citizenship. Also, make sure to check the box of the program(s) you would like to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). International students are only eligible for RIPS-LA.
6. Upload your resume/CV, transcripts (can be unofficial), and select two reference writers for this program.
Make sure to check the boxes next to your reference writers’ names and click on the green arrow to send them an email request for a tailored reference letter (the system will email them the reference letter requests).
Your reference writers won’t receive any letter requests unless you click on the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent.”
7. Once you complete the application form and upload the required documents, click on “Apply.” Your submission is successful only if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen right after submitting the form that states your application is complete and all required items have been submitted.
8. You can check your Status page to see any status updates, and to see if your application is complete or to update it.
The application deadline is February 12, 2021 at 8:59 PM (Pacific Time). No applications or reference letters will be accepted after the deadline.
RIPS is a program for students who are enrolled in or have just completed an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree. Recent graduates who have received their degree no earlier than December 2020 may apply.
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.