Scholarship in China at Hohai University is open now. Applicants want to pursue their masters and PhD in China at Hohai University can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this fully funded scholarship. There is not any application fee to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship will cover all required expenses of candidates during their study duration. Hohai University is offering scholarship in various academic fields.
Scholarship in China at Hohai University 2023
Host Country: China
Institute: Hohai University
Degree level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Nationalities: All nationalities
Also apply below:
Benefits of Scholarship in China at Hohai University 2023
- Selected candidates will be awarded with monthly stipend. Master’s degree students will be awarded with CNY 3,000/Month and PhD Degree applicants with CNY 3,500/Month.
- Scholarship will cover tuition fee.
- Applicants will be awarded with comprehensive medical insurance and accommodation facilities.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in China at Hohai University 2023
- Applicants must have Chinese proficiency test (HSK) level 4 or above (Valid for 2 years).
- Applicants should be proficient in English and must have IELTS 5.5 or higher, TOEFL and a transcript with a score of 80 or more or other proof of your English level.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship except Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should have a good academic background.
- Applicants should have ability and skills of excellent research work.
- Applicants applying for master’s degree should be under age of 35 years and must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for PhD degree should be under age of 40 years ad must have a master’s degree.
- Applicants should be non-recipient for other scholarships.
Also click below and apply:
University of Pretoria Scholarship For International Students South Africa
How to Apply for Scholarship in China at Hohai University 2023
- Applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
- First of all, applicants should get registered or enrolled on Chinese Government Scholarship website.
- Applicants should carefully fill information, scan and upload all required documents.
- The website link is given below.
- Applicants should select ‘Type B’ in type of study abroad program and acceptance institution code is ‘10294’.
- At the same time, applicants should login on Hohai University international student’s online services system.
- Here applicants should fill in and upload all information.
- Link of online admission portal is also given below.
- Applicants should visit official website for more information.
- Link of official website is given below.
- All eligible candidates will be selected for this scholarship.
- Applicants should fill all form in English or Chinese language.
- Applicants should have all transcripts in English or Chinese.
- Copy of undergraduate degree and above.
- Copy of pre-graduation certificate for fresh graduates.
- Copy of transcript.
- Copy of research results. Abstracts or catalogues of published papers, award certificates, etc.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Copy Chinese or English language certificate.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- Copy of Physical Examination Form for Foreigners
- Two recommendation letter
- Research proposal (written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words)
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30th April every year.