Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024 is open now. King Fahd University boasts graduates from 28 different nations, with many of its alumni employed by ARAMCO, the world’s second-largest company. Presently, the university offers a comprehensive selection of 30 Master’s programs and 10 Doctoral programs. For the fall semester commencing in August 2024, the Deanship of Graduate Studies (DGS) at King Fahd University welcomes applications from global students for the 2024 Fully Funded King Fahd University Scholarship. This scholarship encompasses MBA, Master, and PhD programs and is available to both local and international candidates. Graduates and citizens from English-speaking nations, such as the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, are exempt from taking the TOEFL.
For international applicants, the IELTS or TOEFL is a mandatory requirement. Even if you have completed your prior degree at an English-medium institution, you must still submit an IELTS test score.
Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Offered By: King Fahd University (KFUPM)
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Degree Level: Masters and PhD
Fields Offered By Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
KFUPM Business School (KBS)
- KBS Graduate Programs
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
College of Environmental Design (CED)
- City & Regional Planning
- Architecture Engineering
- Construction and Management & Engineering
Benefits of Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- Furnished Air conditioned apartment.
- Projects funded by the University.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Airfare Ticket to Saudi, and then Return Ticket after the completion of studies.
- Medical Expenses
- Free Textbooks.
- Other benefits are also available under University policy.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 (for scholarship students) and 2.5 (non-scholarship students) on a 4.00 scale is required.
- Graduates and citizens from English-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa) are exempt from TOEFL requirements.
- Candidates must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree or a two-year Master’s degree (for Ph.D. applicants) from a recognized institution.
- MBA students should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale.
- IELTS Test: Candidates must take the TOEFL/IELTS, even if they have completed their previous degree at an English-medium university.
- MBA students are expected to have at least one year of full-time work experience.
Required Documents for Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
- TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT are acceptable.
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- Complete Online Application Form
- Copy of identification, passport
- Passport Size Photo with white background
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees
- Complete official transcripts of previous education.
- Statement-of-Purpose (One page)
How to Apply for Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
- Access the KFUPM Scholarship Announcement for 2024 online.
- Visit the official website.
- Complete the application through the provided link on the website.
- Upload all required documents.
- Application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) is 17th December, 2023.
Timelines for Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University (KFUPM) 2024
- The King Fahd University Scholarship for the Fall Semester in August 2024 will open applications on October 25, 2023, with a deadline for submission by December 17, 2023. Results are expected to be announced in mid-April. The Spring Semester will have a separate application cycle, opening on May 22, 2024, with corresponding deadlines and result announcements.