Seasonal Work Visa Opportunity in Lithuania 2024 is open now. Lithuania is a welcoming European country for non-EU nationals across various sectors. Despite its small size with a population of 2.801 million people as of 2021, Lithuania opens its doors to foreigners. If you’re a non-EU national, you have the opportunity to apply for a Lithuania seasonal work visa, allowing you to work for up to 6 months each year.
According to the Immigration Official Website, Lithuania has seen an influx of more than 21 thousand foreigners arriving in the country. In the summer of 2022, 145,118 foreigners were living and working in Lithuania. The country offers numerous job opportunities for foreign workers.
For individuals from the EU/EEA area, there’s no need for a work permit to work in Lithuania. However, for those seeking Lithuania Seasonal Work, the work permit process is typically handled by the employer you’ll be working for. Your future employer can apply for your seasonal work permit at the local Employment Service Office. Once approved, your employer will then formalize the employment contract with you. The Lithuania Work Permit application is usually processed and the permit issued within 7 working days, ensuring a relatively swift process for seasonal workers.
Seasonal Work Visa Opportunity in Lithuania 2024
Program: Seasonal Work Visa
Nationality: Non-EU Nationals
Visa Type: National Long-Term Visa (D Visa)
Host Country: Lithuania
Visa Cost: €120 Work Permit Fee and €140National Long Term (D) Visa Fee
Duration: 6 Months
Visa Issue: Long Term Visa will be issued within 15 Days and work permit will be issued within 7 working days.
Eligibility Criteria of Seasonal Work Visa Opportunity in Lithuania 2024
- Find a job through job sites.
- Your employer applies for a work permit.
- You need work permit and National Long-Term Visa (For more than 90 Days) for work visa seasonal opportunity in Lithuania.
- Apply for a National Long-Term Visa with required documents:
- Valid travel document (passport)
- Recent photo
- Mediation letter number from your employer
- Seasonal work permit or confirmation letter from Employment Service Office
- Proof of sufficient financial resources
- Health insurance confirmation with a coverage sum of 30,000 Euros.
How to Apply for Seasonal Work Visa Opportunity in Lithuania 2024
- Obtain your work permit.
- Apply for a National Long-Term Visa at a Lithuanian embassy or consulate.
- Link of Lithuanian embassy is given below.
- This visa is for stays exceeding 90 days.
- The visa is usually issued within 15 days of application.
- Visit following given official website link for further details.
- Applications are open to apply for Seasonal Work Visa Opportunity in Lithuania.