Are you a highly-motivated student interested in furthering your studies in Hungary? Well, we have some great news for you. Stipendium Hungaricum offers high-quality scholarships to excellent international students who wish to study BS, MA, or Ph.D. level.
Every year, thousands of students apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. This year, it is no different. The scholarship offers money to study in Hungary for free or at low costs. As the funding is available only to non-EU students, most applicants are from outside of Europe. But even if you already live in Europe, it could work out well for you.
This program makes it possible for international students to receive funding for their studies in Hungary. The scholarship offers full coverage of tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, and travel costs to the selected students. Check Now Pangolin Photo Competition 2021
Hungary has 80,000 international students, 40% of whom are from Asia. Hungary has a highly developed infrastructure, including excellent transport connections, a modern telecommunications system, and high-quality schools and universities.
More About Stipendium Hungaricum Fully Funded Scholarship 2022:
- Country: Hungary
- Status: Fully Funded
- Applications opened on November 18, 2021
- Applications Ending Date is 15 January 2022
The scholarship is based on merit and candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Applicants must confirm that they are in good health and free from communicable diseases and mental disabilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient financial resources to cover their living expenses during their entire period of study in Hungary.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship or financial aid during their period of study in Hungary.
- Academic merit
The scholarship is awarded to applicants on the basis of their academic achievement.
- Language proficiency
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of the applicant’s language proficiency in Hungarian, i.e. at least B1 level.
The applicants must be 18-30 years old.
The applicants must be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Laos, Lebanon
- Costa Rica
- United Mexican States
- North Macedonia, Paraguay, Rwanda, Serbia, Singapore and many other countries.
The scholarship is available to applicants in the following fields of study.
- Economics and Business (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Management)
- Social Sciences (Political Science, Sociology, Ethnology, History)
- Language and Culture
- Natural Sciences (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy)
- Architecture and Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Theatre)
- Technological Sciences (Computer Science, Information Technology, Media)
Financial Services/ Benefits:
- The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship grants full tuitions fees, a monthly stipend equivalent to that of a student’s personal budget, and a smaller monthly stipend for living and traveling expenses.
- Students also receive a monthly health insurance allowance corresponding to 80% of the Hungarian social insurance rate.
How to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, candidates have to visit the official scholarship website. Candidates have to fill up their personal information in the application. The personal information contains the following:
• Contact information
• Date of Birth
• Marital status
• Academic background
• Short CV
• Academic motivation
• Awards received
• Work experience
• Research experience
• Other activities
• Family background
• Financial need
• Number of dependents
• Number of family members
• Nationality of dependents
• Financial need
How I Can Apply?
You can apply now for this scholarship by clicking on the link given below:
“The official website of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is ”