Sweden’s Government fully funded international scholarships are open these days and accepting international applicants. You can apply in more than 600 different Master’s programs. A Master’s program of a total duration of one and two years is available for application.
A large number of fields are available to apply for students from almost all educational backgrounds. Don’t worry about expenses this is a Fully-Funded scholarship from the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of Sweden Government.
Round Air travel tickets will be provided. Stipend for covering the living expenses of the students is also available. A total of Three hundred scholarships are available for international students. Also, check SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA
Brief Details About Sweden Government Fully Funded International Scholarships:
- Location: Sweden
- The program offered: Master Degree
- Master degree duration: 1 Year and 2 Year
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- No of scholarships:300
- Last date for apply: 8th February 2021
This Sweden Government fully funded international scholarship includes almost all fields from all educational backgrounds. There are very few numbers of this type of scholarships which offer admission in a variety of fields. So, don’t miss this opportunity and study in Sweden without any expenses.
Fields Available for Application:
Following a variety of fields are available for international students for application. Almost from all educational backgrounds, students can apply.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Religious Studies
- Business Administration and Economics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Arts, Design and Media
- Natural Science
- Law and Legal Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- you can know about other fields from official website.
Don’t miss to apply on:
Scholarships include the following benefits for the Masters’s degree program applicants.
- Free Air travel tickets from your home country and from Sweden.
- Different insurance coverage is also included.
- Tuition fee Waivers.
- A regular stipend of 10000 SEK to accommodates all living expenses of the applicants.
- Motivation letter
- CV (Write Best CV For this scholarship)
- Letters of reference (Letter of reference writing methods)
- leadership experience proof is required.
- Passport one copy
- International applicants can apply.
- Applicant should be from outside EEA.
- Experience is required for at least three thousand hours as Full or Part Time work.
8th February is the deadline for application on this prestigious scholarship.
Want to apply for the Swedish Government Fully Funded scholarships?
You can apply easily online for Swedish Government scholarship by following the official link given below: