This article provides information about this exciting scholarship which is open to all persons from around the world. Scholarship applicants are considered for their academic record, professional achievements, and need for financial support.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022 is open to all nationalities to pursue a master’s or doctorate in Switzerland. The aim of this scholarship is to promote the development and preservation of scholarships for excellent students and encourage them to continue their education in Switzerland.
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship (SGES) is a fully-funded doctoral scholarship that allows foreign students to conduct research in one of the Swiss universities by a one-year program.
Goal of Scholarship:
The goal of the scholarship is to promote the scholar’s career as an established researcher and academic leader. If you are interested in studying in a friendly, safe, and tolerant environment, then these scholarships will support your studying endeavors.
The mission of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship (GE) is to support outstanding students keen to pursue postgraduate studies in Switzerland.
Briefly Discussion about Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship:
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Country Name: Switzerland
- Number of scholarships: 500
- Course Level: Master’s, Doctoral / Postdoctoral Researcher
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
- All countries are eligible
The scholarship offers a unique opportunity to improve one’s qualifications through an academic experience at a Swiss educational institution.
Switzerland as such is the best place to pursue your graduate studies as the World Economic Forum has ranked it number one in the world for the last 4 years. In addition, higher education in Switzerland is recognized wherever you go and there are no language barriers as every university imparts courses in the English language.
Available courses level:
Two types of scholarships offer arts and doctorate
- Arts Courses
- Masters / MS
Financial Relief by the Swiss Government:
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship is worth CHF 250 000, which includes a personal tuition fee waiver for 12 months, a contribution to the semester fees.
- The scholarship will be a great help in meeting your living and tuition expenses
- The health insurance will be paid during your stay
- The housing allowance will cover your new accommodation in Switzerland
- The research fund is given to students for conducting their research project
- You must have a good and stable academic track record
- You must be passionate about research and innovation
- Your English proficiency should be high enough to get by in an international environment.
Application Submission Date:
The application period for the course is 30 September 2021.
How to apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship?
To be considered, applicants need to submit an application and financial aid documents by the specified deadlines.
In the meantime, you can learn more about it from the link given below: