Traffic Warden Jobs 2022 IS OPEN NOW. Punjab Police Jobs 2022 has announced vacancies in traffic warden for both male and female. This post is for all districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, and Multan. Candidates should hold domicile of given districts. Applicants should compete relevant fitness.
Punjab police is collecting applications for the post Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)). Applicants have to read eligible criteria before applying. Matric pass candidates have best opportunity to apply for this post. Applicants will undergo training session after selection.
ALSO APPLY BELOW:
Training session will give them knowledge about all rules and regulations about their duty.
Male applicant’s height should be at least 5 Feet and 7 Inches.
Female candidate height should be 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
Male candidates should have at least 33 x 34 ½ Inches.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 22 years.
Male candidates should able to run 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes
Female candidates should able to run 1.6 Km in 10 Minutes.
- Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)
CLICK BELOW AND APPLY NOW:
1. Candidates can download application form from website of Punjab police www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Application Form along with attested copies of all relevant documents should be submitted at the relevant district Police Lines.
- Applicant has to submit fee of Rs. 50/- which is non-refundable.
- Offered Salary: PKR , 30000 – 40000
- Age: 18 – 22 Years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Skills Level: Physically Fit
- Designations: Constable
Last Date to Apply Nov 15, 2022