Another scholarship from the United States is open and waiting for your application. Hurry up deadline is near University of Hawaii Scholarships USA is open for international candidates from different regions of the world. You can apply for a Master’s Degree and Doctoral programs and both the domestic USA citizens as we as international students can apply in this program. This scholarship is sponsored by the Asian Development Bank.
If your previous language of university degree was the English language you don’t need any IELTS exam score to apply for this scholarship. University of Hawaii Scholarships is a completely funded scholarship and also there is no application fee for the online application form. After selection, you will get a lot of benefits from this scholarship like health insurance, housing, meals, air travel tickets, stipend s for living, and research grants.
Brief Details about University of Hawaii:
Location: United States
You can apply for Master’s Courses and Ph.D. Courses
Last date for submission of application : 1st December 2020
Also, apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
Benefits of this scholarship?????
You can acquire following benefits after selcetion in this scholarship program.
- Round trip Free air travel tickets.
- Special grant to complete research.
- Tuition fee Waievers
- Proper healthinsurance assistance.
- Free Accomodation.
- Stipends of meals and purchasing books and other required material.
You should apply on University of Ottawa Canada International Fully Funded Scholarships
You can find your country name from the below list if you are eligible or not:
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Fields available for application??
- Master of Law
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Business Administration.
What are the Criteria of Eligibility?
If you want to apply and secure this scholarship you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scholarship given below:
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree at the time of starting the application.
- A professional work Experience of two years is required to apply.
- You have to come back to your home country after the completion of your degree.
- Age is limited to under 35 for many programs but for some programs, it is extended to under 45.
- Your English language skills should be excellent.
1st December 2020 is the deadline for filing the online application form.
Want to Apply for this Scholarship?
The application process is completely online deadline is near so start your application today. For more details and apply online visit the official website here.