University of Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023 is open now. Clarendon Fund was founded in 2001; it awarded the Oxford scholarship to foreign students studying in the UK. In addition to academic brilliance, the Clarendon scholars acquire an understanding of the UK’s diverse culture. The University of Oxford scholarships for graduate students help the students concentrating on their studies by covering all of the financial expenses that may otherwise impair the scholars’ mental faculties.
Each year, 200 scholarships are given to foreign students in an effort to successfully accomplish Oxford University’s fundamental aim. The scholarship will be awarded to pursue full time or part time masters or PhD degree. All international students can avail this opportunity. This award will be awarded for various academic fields.
Also apply below:
Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford 2023
Host Country: United Kingdom
Institute: University of Oxford
Funded By: Clarendon Scholarships
Degree Level: PhD and Masters
Fields: Any Subject Offered by University
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford 2023
- Students who are currently enrolled in master’s programs who wish to pursue a second part-time master’s degree or a second part-time MPhil at Oxford can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates having diploma or post-graduate course cannot apply.
- Aspirants must have admission letter from Oxford University to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must have good academic background.
- Aspirants can apply for any subject offered by university. There is no any restriction related to fields.
- Applicants have benefit to select the program of their interest.
- There is no gender restriction.
- All overseas students are eligible.
Also check below:
Documents Required By Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford 2023
- Research Proposal
- Personal Statement
Benefits of Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford 2023
- Candidates will get a chance to become part of Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- Symposia, culture places like theaters, and sites of historical significance will be accessible to the researchers.
- The applicants will get a yearly allowance for living costs.
- It will cover tuition fee.
How to Apply for Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford 2023
- The application process for this award is not unique.
- Aspirants must apply online through following given link.
- Between December and January, candidates must submit applications for graduate programs at Oxford University.
- If the candidate is eligible, the institution or institute will instantly transmit the applicant’s name and scholarship application.
- The Clarendon Fund will get in contact with you through email and make you an offer after you are shortlisted.
- The offer letter must be accepted.
- The candidate additionally has to agree to the contract conditions of the college they have chosen.
- If you have previously declined a financing offer from Oxford, you won’t ever get another funding offer from them.
- You should visit official website link for detailed information.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in UK at University of Oxford is in December or January.