University of Pretoria Scholarship for international students south Africa is open now. The University of Pretoria is accepting applications for a scheme named as “Scholarship for Sustainable Energy Development” for international students. Students can get admission in any field related to sustainable energy development.
The University of Pretoria is founded on 4 March 1908. This is one of top and largest universities in South Africa. Why to choose The University of Pretoria? They are offering quality education in multiple faculties. They keep performing research on projects that impact social area.
Also visit below:
Selected students will be awarded with $10,000 per year for at most two years. They select 12 students per year.
- University or Organization: University of Pretoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Africa
Also apply below:
- Students from developing countries can apply for this scholarship.
- Students can avail this scholarship for master degree in following fields:
- GIBS Business School
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment, and IT
- Faculty of Economic and Management Science
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- To be eligible for this scholarship, students must be enrolled in full time master degree.
- Student must be completed at least one full school year (two or three semesters) as of mid to late 2023.
- Student must show commitment to serve their homeland after studies.
- Student can apply for scholarship through online mode from https://globalelectricity.submit.com/show/1
- Candidates have to complete Academic Reference Form.
- Students must complete entry requirements.
- Students whose first language is not English have to provide TOEFL or IELTS test.
click below and apply:
Must add below documents:
- Scan of your passport or birth certificate
- Letter of admission to the master’s program of your choice
- Course outline of the master’s program
- Most recent university transcript
7th April 2023