University of Salento International Scholarships Italy 2023 is open now. The University of Salento’s foreign scholarship programme will run from 2022 to 2023.Students from throughout the world are welcome to apply for the PhD programme at the University of California, Berkeley. The yearly award will be worth between 120,00 € and 160,00 € in total.Internationalization initiatives of the University of Salento have led to the creation of the Unisalento4Talents Program, which is aimed at boosting the number of foreign students.
University of Salento Scholarships for Talents will be offered in the academic year 2021-2022 in order to entice bright students from Italy.Students pursuing a full-time, two-year master’s degree at UNISALENTO in one of the program’s approved fields will have their tuition, housing, and other costs paid for by the programme. To be eligible for the programme, candidates must be citizens of an EU or non-EU nation.
Students at the University of Salento may pursue a variety of career paths, as well as post-graduate and specialized courses that are specifically designed to satisfy the demands of the working world. The university provides a welcoming environment where students of all faiths and backgrounds may study and do research in the humanities and social sciences.
Also APPLY HERE:
More Information About Scholarship:
- Host Country: Italy
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
- University or Organization: University of Salento
Info About University:
The University of Salento is a Lecce-based institution that has been ranked Italy’s 5th finest university. In recent years, the institution has grown, cementing, and maintaining its position as the cultural and social center of the community. Its goal is to accommodate a wide range of academic interests. The Università del Salento provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes, including bachelor’s and doctoral degrees. You may see the uniRank degree levels and fields of study below. Students from throughout the world may apply for admission. Scholarships
Click and check here:
What Are The Benefits Under This Scholarship?
Candidates for the applied PhD programme at the University of Salento will receive a stipend of at least €12,000 to €16,000 each year.
Scholarship Duration and Benefits
The UniSalento scholarships will span a 12-month study term, renewable beginning September 1, 2022.
The following perks will be available to selected students:
- Waiver of university fees and charges (*The regional government of Puglia may ask successful applicants to pay the regional ADISU tax and the necessary stamp duty); o Free single or double room accommodation commencing with the first semester of the academic year 2022/2023.
- Help with administrative processes and integration into university life from the UniSalento Welcome Office employees.
Visit here als:
What Documents Are The Required For Applying For this Scholarship?
- English Curriculum Vitae,
- English Language Certificate,
- Copy of a valid passport or other valid identification papers,
- Any additional document necessary for admission to the selected programme
- Cover letter (maximum of 1000 words),
- Letter of reference from an academic staff member who supervised the applicant throughout their baccalaureate (license),
- Any additional documents considered appropriate by the candidate
Also apply for:
What Are The Requirements For Applying For this Scholarship?
To be eligible for the University of Salento Scholarship, you must be:
- An EU citizen (excluding Italian nationals) or a non-EU national residing outside of Italy.
- You must have already acquired or will be in possession of a qualification valid for admission to the selected Master’s degree programme (e.g. three-year Bachelor’s degree) at the time of enrolling.
- You must have received a qualification from an Institute of Higher Education approved by the Ministry of Education of the nation that gave the qualification, and which authorizes entrance to a Master’s degree programme in the same country.
- You must have received a minimum of 24/30 on a Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualification that provides entrance to a Master’s degree programme.
- Must meet the particular criteria of the selected Master’s degree programme
- English proficiency of at least B2 level is required.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted in a master’s programme at UNISALENTO, applicants must have a final average of all exams passed or a final grade for the Bachelor’s degree ranging from 18 to 30.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide any universally accepted English test scores such as IELTS or TOEFL as proof of English language proficiency.