The University of Texas offers fully-funded scholarships/grants for global students. Find complete details about the University of Texas Scholarship 2022 on our website.
university offers academic scholarships to incoming freshmen. On average, scholarship recipients at UT Austin receive an award package for between $18,000 and $22,000 per year. The University of Texas in Austin offers an array of undergraduate, graduate programs in fields including business, social sciences, engineering, humanities, natural sciences, and arts. The campus is easy to navigate around, and it has a student-friendly atmosphere. With over 40,000 students enrolled in the university, the university attracts students from all over the world.
More Details regarding University of Texas Scholarships 2022:
- University Name: UT Austin
- Country Name: USA
- Application status: 1 December 2021
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Different
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate level
University of Texas scholarship requirements:
Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of one of the following countries at the time of application:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, People’s Democratic Republic, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia
Eligibility Criteria for 2022
To apply for the Scholarship 2022, candidates must satisfy the following qualifying criteria:
- The scholarship is open to students from around the world, but preference will be given to applicants from developing countries.
- After graduating from high school, students must apply to an undergraduate program.
- Candidates must be foreign students
- The award is a financial aid opportunity for students who need it.
- Anyone who is currently in high school and will graduate in 2022 can apply for this scholarship
- The scholarship is valued at up to $20,000 per academic year for a maximum of four academic years.
- Also, provide laptops to each scholar
- Students have the opportunity to interact with professional counselors.
- The scholarship will cover tuition, room and board, books and supplies, health insurance, and a monthly stipend.
University of the texas application deadline:
University of Texas scholarships application date is 1 Oct to 1 December 2021.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online at official website link given below:
You will need the following once you are on the scholarship’s website: –
- Your social security numbers
- All academic transcripts for college and high school
- Log in information for all of your social media accounts (but this is optional)
- A time management brief – A typed essay of about 300 words that describes how you would utilize the scholarship money.
Most Importantly Don’t Forget To Follow Us On Below Social Networks: