Big Opportunity today on Scholarshiphive for bachelor’s students. The University of Tokyo ADB scholarship for the year 2022 is presently accepting applications. Scholars at the University of Tokyo will study for a master’s degree program there. The scholarship is fully supported, and it’ll cover all educational fees associated with studying overseas, including travel fees, medical health insurance throughout the scholarship, and lessons costs. The ADB Scholarship is one of the most popular scholarships for international students from around the world. They don’t charge any fee for the application.it is free of cost.
The Asian Development Bank has numerous projects associated with sustainable social and economic development that aim to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 by providing immunizations, funding, information, and partnerships. Check Now Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2022
Objectives of Scholarship:
The main objective of an ADB scholarship at the University of Tokyo is to give outstanding education to talented students in order to enhance their talents and support them in their struggle for societal advancement.
About ADB Foundation:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is devoted to reducing poverty in the area by providing scholarships and internships to self-sufficient persons in order to promote social and economic development. After its establishment in 1988, the ADB scholarship has worked to aid Asian and Pacific nations in their socio-economic development. It has additionally sponsored sustainability initiatives in recent years as the world has become more accepting of it.
Also, Apply On:
About University of Tokyo:
The University of Tokyo is one of Japan’s top institutions, offering superior education and fostering an environment of acceptance and promotion of variety among students. The university’s legitimacy may be gauged by its notable alumni, which include 17 heads of government, 17 Nobel Laureates, five pilots, and a gold champion.
More Detailed Information About University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships
- University Name: University of Tokyo
- Country Name: Japan
- Scholarship type: ABD fully supported
- Available Degree: Master’s level programs
- Eligible Countries: Asian and Pacific
- Deadline: 10 December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tokyo:
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree with high marks.
- An applicant with at least two years of experience in their field is only eligible.
- It is required that candidates speak English fluently.
- The maximum age restriction is 35 years old, although it can be up to 45 years old for senior-level positions.
- The ADB accepts only students from member countries and nations approved by Japan for ODA scholarships.
- The scholarship is only awarded to those students who apply for admission to the University of Tokyo’s master’s program.
Financial Aid/ Services:
The following services are offered by the ADB scholarship at the University of Tokyo:
- Lodging, textbooks, and other study supplies will be paid for with a monthly stipend.
- The ADB scholarship will also pay you all travel expenses.
- Additionally, scholarship offers medical health security for the scholars.
- The duration of the ADB scholarship for a master’s degree is 2 years.
How to Apply for the University of Tokyo ADB scholarships 2022?
- Register online completely.
Send the following files to email@example.com with the subject “ADB Application Name (applicant’s name)” before December 10.
- Attest copy of the previous academic record
- Personal Statement
- Character Certificates
- 2 reference letters.