UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship (UTS-GAS) Program is providing you another chance because its deadline for application is extended till 18th August. A large number of Fileds area available for applying on this scholarship. International Applicants can apply on this scholarship without any restriction of nationality and race.
Funded Type:Fully Funded
Fields Available: Diverse
Course Available: Undergraduate and Masters
- International students shouldn’t be a citizen of Indonesia.
- willingness to learn and should have interests, talents in study programs.
- academic reports should be good
- Should be involved in extracurricular activities
- Command of the English language should be good enough to communicate
- For undergraduate program have completed High school Degree should be complete
- For Postgraduate Program Undergraduate degree should be complete
The scholarship Includes:
- Round Air travel Tickets
- For undergraduate degree tuition fee waiver for four years
- For postgraduate course tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years.
- Housing will be free for students
- Monthly Stipend will be provided to meet other expenses during the study.
Available Fields in UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship:
- Informatics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Product Innovation
- Marketing Innovation
- Organizational Innovation
- Business Organization and Network Innovation
- Public Sector Initiation
Innovations Public Policy
- Public Service Innovation
- Public Organization Innovation
- AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Product Technology
- Agroindustrial Technology
- Communication Sciences
- ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
- MASTER PROGRAM IN INNOVATION MANAGEMENT
Requirements for Apply:
- Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Degree certificate translated into the English language.
- Academic transcripts translated into the English language
- Passport size no more than 200 kb photographs with white background.
- For 6 and 12 months, the Visa Application passport should be valid for 18 months.
- For 24 months VISA Application passport should be valid for 30 months.
- You must provide a Personal statement which should state that you will not do any job during your studies and will not involve in any political and you will obey all laws of Indonesia.
- English language proficiency certificate. (*)
- Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency certificate. (*)
- A copy bank account statement (**)
- Health certificate proving your good health status. (**)
All documents should be in English language.
(*) denotes the optional documents.
(**) denotes that these documents can be submitted after the admission result announced.
- Completely filled application form and the required documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa will screen all documents of the applicant.
- Selected candidates for interviews will be announced by the admission office of the university.
- The interview will be held online.
- Check your email regularly because your admission result will be received through your Email.
- After selection, you need to register yourself online on the university given portal.
Admission procedure Timeline:
- Applications will be accepted until:
- 21st June 2020 to 27th July 2020 (This deadline is Extended now to 18 August 2020)
- Applicant Selection and interview will take place between:
- 1st July 2020 to 25th August 2020
- Admission result will be announced on:
- 27th August of 2020
Visit the official link of university website given below and apply: