Now in this time of Pandemic, you have another chance to enroll in WHO Free Online Courses and Free Certificates. All you have to do is visit the website select your course and then you can start it.
There are no nationality restrictions, no application fee there is a course in more than twenty languages. Anyone from any part of the world can avail of this opportunity
OpenWHO is WHO’s interactive, web-based, a knowledge-transfer platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies. OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.You should also apply for Google Generation 1000 dollars scholarships
Main Details about WHO Free Online Courses and Free Certificates:
You will Study? Online
Courses fee? Zero
About WHO Credibility:
“OpenWHO is the first WHO platform to host unlimited users during health emergencies. It provides you with a fast and free way to obtain the latest scientific and operation know-how. With a dynamic interface, accessible through your computer and mobile device, OpenWHO offers off-line downloads, peer discussion boards and live briefings from ongoing health emergencies.”
Benefits of WHO Courses?
You will get following benefits:
- All Courses are Free Of Cost
- You will get a Free Online Certificate.
- Certificate of a well-known Organization of world.
- These courses are self-paced so you can do them anytime when you are free according to your choice.
- These courses are really easy to start to understand and get a certificate.
- Courses are available in 20 languages so students from all over the world can avail this opportunity easily.
Also Check : Denmark Government Funded Scholarships
Type of Course Available:
Following type of courses are available :
- Outbreak introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social!: focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
- During emergencies, OpenWHO also produces special knowledge resource packages adapted from existing content.
Don’t miss this opportunity: Singapore University of Technology And Designs Fully Funded Scholarships
What is required Eligibility Criteria for these Course?
- No age restriction.
- Anyone can apply no nationality restrictions.
What is the deadline to complete these Courses?
These Course are self paced there is no deadline you can do any time according to your feasibility.
How I can Avail This Opportunity?
The process is very simple just visit the official website of WHO Organization find a course that looks best to you and create your account and then you can start your online Course.