Finally a great opportunity from USA Yale Young Scholar Funded Program USA |2023 Is open now for all international students both. This is a funded program from the USA for more than 130 countries around the world. This program is a total of 3 weeks. The program takes place in three sessions and each session has different topics. You can choose your desire session and prioritize your choice but you can join only one session of the Yale young scholar program.
In Yale Young Scholar Funded Program USA |2023 program it will gather students from all over the world this will be a great experience for you. The program will take place in just the English language and there is No issue with the English language certificate you can without any certificate. You need to be a high school student and full fill the age requirements before filling the application form for the Yale young scholar program.
Details About Yale Young Global Scholars Program:
- Location: United States
- University: Yale University
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Who can Apply? High School Student
- Last date to apply: application will open by September 30, 2023
You will get following benefits from Yale University Program.
- Full tuition scholarship on financial aid basis
- Travel tickets to and from the USA.
You have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- you should be at least 16 years old.
- You should be a current high school student.
- You can speak English and can take part in different academic activities.
Documents Require for Yale Young Scholars Program:
The following are some documents that are required for the Yale Young Scholar program.
- 400 words Study Essay.
- 200 word response.
- Application fee ( don’t worry fee waiver option is available).
- Official school transcripts.
- 2 Reference letters.
- English language test scores but these are not mandatory.
- Option Need-based financial Aid.
application will open by September 30, 2023
Want to Apply?
You can apply online and can fill the application by reading guidelines given on the official website.
Please visit the official website link given below: