This Certificate Course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to communicate effectively and confidently in English at the professional level. The course structure is flexible, comprising a range of media including text, audio, and video. Throughout the course, students have the opportunity to write short essays responding directly to what they have read or seen. These essays have a number of purposes: to present a viewpoint, to explain an idea from their own perspective, to compare one situation with another, or to justify a decision they have made. Don’t Forget to apply on ICMS Scholarship Australia 2022
Are you an international student who is interested in furthering your education in the United States? Do you want to improve your English skills before making the big move? If your answer is yes to both of these questions, look no further than the English for Career Development Online Course 2021 (Verified Certificate) at Coursera
More Detailed Information About this Online Free Course:
- Access: Online, Remotely
- Course Type: Free Online English Course
- Website: Coursera
- Eligible Students: All
Check Now Also:
Content of Course:
This English-speaking lesson covers a variety of topics, including:
- Using appropriate English in the workplace
- Speaking effectively and confidently
- Writing effectively and confidently
- Reading effectively and confidently
- Listening effectively and confidently
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Pronunciation and accent
- Exam skills
- Business English
This Online Course is suitable for those who would like to enhance their knowledge in English for Career Development.
This course is also suitable for learners who have either completed an English Language Course or who wish to improve their English Language skills.
This course includes:
- A Certificate of Completion
- 4 units
- 222 hours of learning
- 25 Assessment Tasks
- 20 hours of video lectures
- 25 hours of video activities
- 16 hours of interactive audio exercises
- 5 hours of expert Q&A
You can also Apply On Below Internship:
The following are the requirements for an online English for Career Development Course:
- The training is open to people of all ages.
- The training does not require any qualifications to participate.
- This is a self-paced course.
- There are no limitations and it is particularly fit for Non-native Speakers of English.
- This free online course will help you with a comprehensive approach to the English language. Improve your vocabulary and grammar, correct mistakes, and learn how to use the English language correctly.
- Verified Certificate awarded to students who have completed this course.
- You will learn both formal and informal styles of writing used in professional settings around the world.
Important Announcement For Students:
As we all are students and sometimes we need help from a professional tutor to achieve goals in our studies and carrier I personally wanted to introduce you to a very prestuigious platform Wyzant for your guidance and tutoring. All you have to do is search for a course related to your studies and send an email to the tutor like a sentence given below:
“Hi, I am (Your Name) and struggling in my studies. I’m hoping to line up tutor twice a week in the evenings. Can you help?”
So why are you waiting CLICK HERE And send an email and get this opportunity.
How to Apply for a Free Online English Course?
Once you’ve decided to apply, please go to the official website link given below and follow the steps to apply. There is no fee to apply for this site or course.
Please be sure to read the course description on the link below: