AIT Fully Funded scholarships Thailand are open now for international candidates from all over the world. There are many scholarships and fields available under AIT Thailand fully funded scholarships. You can apply now for Master’s and Doctoral programs in many fields and in many scholarships and can make give a boost to your career by studying abroad on scholarship.
You don’t need to apply separate scholarship for this highly prestigious institute depending upon the profile you will be automatically rewarded with a suitable scholarship by the university. You can also apply for Global Internship Fully Funded Program South Korea
Some brief details about AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
Location for studies: Thailand
Funded Type: Fully Funded
Last date for submission of application? Between March to May 2021
What are the financial benefits of these Scholarships?
Different scholarships have many different benefits but all are almost fully funded so go and check the best suitable scholarship for yourself:
- University tuition fee waivers
- Monthly Stipends
- Meals from University
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowances to cover other expenses.
Also apply for SIIT Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 in Thailand
Scholarship available under AIT Thailand Scholarship Program:
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Scholarship for gender and Developmental studies
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- Management (UWEM)
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- AITAA Vietnam Chapter Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- Prof. Emeritus Mohandas Scholarships
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
- Bangchak Scholarships
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE program: Joint Master’s in Urban Water Engineering and
- AITAA Bangladesh Chapter Scholarships
- Computer and structures inc Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Thai Samsung Electronics Limited Scholarships
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Which fields are available for submitting applications?
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology.
What are basic requirements?
You need to fulfill the following basic requirements to apply for this opportunity:
- If you are in the final year of your degree program you can submit your most recent transcript and but you have to submit your complete transcript at the time of enrollment.
- You need to submit a degree certificate.
- If you are applying for a doctoral program you need to submit two letters of recommendation.
- You need an IELTS or TOEFL Score to avail this opportunity.
- if you are applying for a doctoral program you need to submit a research proposal.
What is the last date for submission of the online application From?
As there are many scholarship opportunities under AIT scholarship Thailand so there are different deadlines as per requirements of every scholarship deadline varies from April to May dates. Visit the official website for more detailed information about the deadlines of every scholarship.
How I can apply for this scholarship?
The application process is completely online select any scholarship and upload all the required documents on the online portal. For more details and apply online click here please visit the official website of AIT Scholarships Thailand.