Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024 is open now. Radboud University is a private institution committed to making the world better. It has its roots in the Catholic emancipation movement of the 20th century. It’s known for its quality education, and students rate it highly, with an 8.0 out of 10 overall score and 7.7 for its programs. The university is in Nijmegen, the second most popular city for students after Groningen.
Radboud offers the Master’s Scholarship program to attract outstanding non-EEA students with excellent academic records. Their goal is to create a diverse community of students who can contribute to positive global changes, regardless of their background.
Moreover, Nijmegen is known for its sports achievements, and a significant portion of the faculty are female professors, surpassing the national average. Radboud values connecting people, ideas, and research to promote sustainability in the world.
This postgraduate scholarship offers students a chance to learn from top mentors, benefiting their academic and professional journeys.
Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024
Degree Level: Masters
Institute: Radboud University
Required Documents for Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024
- Updated Resume
- Academic transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letter
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024
- Be fully admitted to the master’s program starting from September 1, 2024.
- Possess a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Not eligible for lower EEA tuition fees.
- Have not previously studied in the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master’s program.
- Enroll as full-time students in the respective program.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a non-Dutch university.
- Be able to meet the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
Benefits of Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024
- The scholarship includes coverage for a residence permit.
- Tuition fees vary based on the program of your choice.
- It also covers health and liability insurance.
- Additionally, visa costs are included in the scholarship.
- The current tuition fee is €2,530, significantly reduced from €17,000.
- Students of all nationalities are encouraged to seek employment after completing their studies.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University 2024
- Start by visiting the application website.
- Go to the “study programs” section and choose “add new enrollment application.”
- Pick “Radboud University” as your chosen school.
- For the type of program, select “Wo bachelor.”
- Choose the “premaster” category, and make sure you’re applying for the academic year 2024.
- Fill out the digital questionnaire.
- Follow and complete the provided to-do list.
- Once you finish the application, you’ll receive your student card and proof of enrollment.
- Last date to apply for Scholarship in Netherland at Radboud University is 31st January, 2024.