BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany is open now. Germany’s BETD Media Fellowship 2023 invites young fellows from all around the world to participate in the global conversation on the energy transition. The 28th and 29th of March 2023 will be the dates of this important gathering. You will learn about the global energy shift, energy-saving solutions, and renewable energy strategies at this official side event in Germany. You will become aware of the essential needs needed to achieve the objectives set forth in the Paris Climate Agreement thanks to this fully sponsored fellowship. For numerous years, Berlin has extended invitations to foreign reporters so they may cover the discourse indicated above.
The Berlin fellowship will enable the fellows to meet with other media fellows and high-profile players in politics, science, civil society, and business. You will have the chance to evaluate the creative energy ideas that have been put out critically and to present a report on the talks, pointing up any conference gaps. Enhancing it even further for upcoming plans you may assist the stakeholders by recommending various solutions to the world’s energy issues. You have always been in the best position to serve as a watchdog on state policies and aid governments in pragmatically resolving difficulties as a media professional.
Also apply below:
The worldwide fellowship in Germany promotes membership in the global energy innovation network among prospective bloggers, journalists, influencers, podcasters, and related professional organizations. Candidates must be proficient in English and be able to demonstrate their journalistic skills and interest in the global energy transition through work examples. The candidate should also be fully aware of the Covid-19-related travel requirements and make sure to adhere to them in order to be given preferential selection. As there are only a few places available, be sure you are eligible before applying.
The Federal Foreign Office and German Renewable Energy Federation are hosting the fully funded media fellowship opportunity, with the aim of globalizing energy transition networks for the benefit of future generations. Additionally, the German Energy Agency and the German Solar Association are involved in this cooperative effort. You will see Berlin’s picturesque surroundings and learn about the people and cultures of Germany. The chosen candidates would also participate in workshops, receptions, and tours provided by BETD. Through idea sharing, this cutting-edge energy platform will encourage individuals to think beyond the box and improve ties within the community.
BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Berlin, Germany.
- The BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany is from March 26, 2023, to April 01, 2023.
Also click below:
Benefits of the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
• You will learn in-depth about the global energy shift.
• You will join the platform for all articles written by medical fellows.
• Aware of the objectives for sustainable development.
• The development of communication will be reinforced even further.
• The chance to take part in BETD activities including receptions, training for business-to-government relations, and guided tours.
• Possibility of meeting state representatives, celebrities, and eminent lecturers.
• Possibility of visiting Berlin.
• Travel expenses for a stay in Berlin.
Eligibility Criteria of the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Every media journalist can apply.
- No age restriction.
- No religious, social, economic, or other constraints.
- English fluency is required.
How to Apply for the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany?
- Students must apply online and Complete it carefully with correct information
Also apply below
Documents required for the BETD Media Fellowship 2023 in Germany:
- Completed application form.
- Motivation letter,
- A comprehensive CV,
- Two samples of journalistic work in the English language.
BETD Media Fellowship 2023 Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this fellowship in Germany is March 15, 2023.